Shopping list for Incall...men's input needed

I am moving into my incall this coming week and started shopping today for necessities. The next two days will be more of the same.

For the guys, I got the following toiletry items:

Antibacterial body wash
Deodorant body wash
2n1 shampoo/conditioner
Spare toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Hairspray & gel
Axe body spray
Flushable wipes

Towels & wash cloths.

What am I missing? I'm so used to going to hotels that I worry I'll overlook something obvious.

What kind of drink choices should I have besides water?

Besides furniture, what other things would you expect or prefer to make it a pleasant and welcoming environment?

Your input is appreciated!
You and your toys!
Have the guys stock the bar girl.
Candles.
Music.
I predict a flood of "you need me" comments coming

Basic first aid kit, never know when wild fun or a corner table will end in a ouch moment.
Massage oils if you go that route.
Floss for those pesky hard to get hairs...it happens.
scented candles or incense ... for the romantics
and of course music variety

What am I missing?
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
0012s_0001_Magnum_XL_large.jpg

What kind of drink choices should I have besides water? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
These...

Besides furniture, what other things would you expect or prefer to make it a pleasant and welcoming environment? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
ultimate-sex-swing-stand-4.jpg
Lots of febreeze to ward off the sex and candy scent.

To keep the toilet clean.

In case they don't know why the water is blue and piss in the shower

And...

On the off chance they gotta take a dump. It's happened before ya know.
Lots of febreeze to ward off the sex and candy scent. Originally Posted by Glynette
HAHA!
Attachment 213872

These...

Attachment 213873 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Okay...so covers are a given...LOL
Need hangers to hang up my clothes so they don't get wrinkled.
Extra towels, and bedding materials. Always keep your incall supplied with taint.
Extra towels, and bedding materials. Originally Posted by pyramider
At least twice what you think you might need in a day, and two waterproof mattress pads. And a tarp.
No, I'm not joking.
Bar supplies, cleaning supplies (mop, stick vac, all purpose cleaner, sponges), laundry supplies (detergent, dryer sheets, drying rack - dryers are often contraindicated for frilly underthings).
Febreeze for exactly the reasons indicated above. Candles and a wand lighter - because trying to light an almost burnt out candle with a cigarette lighter is an exercise in pain, futility, and hilarity all at once.
A chair in the bedroom, to prevent the silly whooping crane dance of OMG-my-pants-are-stuck-on-my-shoes. Also useful as throne. Not the porcelain kind. Which reminds me, toilet supplies - cleaner, brush, plunger, paper.

Oh, congrats on your new incall!
Hair dryer in case a client needs to spruce back up before going back to work?
Cleaning supplies were a given as well, but I am adding the other stuff to my shopping list for the day. Thanks everyone, and keep the suggestions coming. I will check this thread throughout the day for the next couple of days...
For music, I recommend upgrading to Pandora One. For four bucks a month you can customize playlists based on your / your clients' musical interests. Helps cut down on the whole, "I've heard this song five hundred frakking times, I'm going to mentally asplode now," issue. I really wish my employer would pick up on this tip, I can only take so much Hawaiian lyrics.
Definitely going to upgrade to Pandora One, at least to get rid of the commercials. I also like an app called Songza.