Changes!! Flying a little UTR

As of this coming Sunday, I will not be around as much anymore. I am going back to the 9 to 5, and I will only be taking a few requests a month until I retire. Not sure when that will be? Thanks to the gentleman that are sweethearts, and to the few who aren't, lol! It has caused me to seek greater oppurtunities. This sure has been one hell of a life experience!
Congratulations Britney! Hope you enjoy your new job. Don't be too much of a stranger.
This sure has been one hell of a life experience! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I can just see you, years down the road, sitting with the grandkids, telling the wild stories of your youth and nobody believing "granma" could ever be "that" cool!..
Ahhhh the stories..
Sweet Britney CONGRATULATIONS ! I'll be talking to you soon. I still owe you lunch or dinner.And you owe me --------- you know.LOL You will make any business a nicer place to be.You are the sweeties. Good luck AND KNOCK THEM DEAD!
i am positive that brit will do great in her new endeavors! best wishes!
Congrats and good luck out there
Grats Brit! I hope you find lots of happiness and best wishes to you!
I'm not retiring...just won't be a full timer anymore! Thanks for the support guys, I am really excited to get back to work. I will still be providing just taking a handful of appointments per month instead of depending on this alone. I think its better that way.
Good luck, Diva!

Please don't deprive me of your clever witticisms and poigniant observations in the Provider Powder Room! You have no idea how many of your posts/threads have kept me laughing on tough days! You're truly one of a kind... Sweet, Smart and f*ckin sexy as hell!
I'm not retiring...just won't be a full timer anymore! Thanks for the support guys, I am really excited to get back to work. I will still be providing just taking a handful of appointments per month instead of depending on this alone. I think its better that way. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Best of luck in your new endeavor. I, too, am looking at possible career change.

I do hope to get to meet you someday. I like reading your posts and have always struck GOLD by pursuing the ladies who write on the boards!