Game of Throne Finale

• Dingo
  • 06-14-2015, 10:09 PM
I can't believe they just killed (Spoiler) on GOT. He was the last pure hero left! I'm pissed.
Agreed. That was some boo shiz!
Hate to say it, but I saw it coming... It seems like the ones who die tragically are the ones that lack any corruption in the show. Any character that brings a sense of hope or rational decision making to the table is considered a threat, and is murdered horrifically. Didn't think it would be this soon though.
Also, do not fall in love. That will get you killed for sure
I am so crushed. This was right up there with the red wedding.

Rather enjoyed Cersie's literal walk of "shame" though. They actually had me feeling sorry for her.
Do not believe everything that you see. I won't say more here - I don't want to potentially spoil it for someone.
M
i think the whole season was quite boring . Nothing like other seasons.
Id rather watch true detective or banshee .
Amen on True Detective. Can't wait!
HBO absolutely has the best original series programming around. I don't even keep it for the movies, just all of the series they roll out over and over again. Fantastic stuff.
I started a thread about this show in the national forum. I am pretty ticked off but I have to say I did see this one coming. They didn't catch me completely off guard like other times. I still think this is one of the best series on television right now.
Well Melisandre did just return to castle black and I am willing to bet she will resurrect him first thing next season.
I bet said person will come back as some sort of badass. Maybe undead king!
You can always tell the good guys in GoT. They die.
Cersei was smoking hot though! That scene was definitely an eye opener for me!
WTF!!! I agree... why did they kill (spoiler)?!?! Cersei's walk of shame was cool but she got rewarded at the end with her own personal FrankenGiant!!!!!

She's gonna wreak havoc next season.... UGH.... I HATE CERSEI!!!!!