Double penetration. Who has done it?

OK guys and gals here's a raw one for ya. How many of you out there have done some form of double penetration. I know it's an edge practice but I have never done it and wonder if any of you have. Ok let it out of the bag and let us know???
Not being afraid of any topic I will jump in here..I had a friend at work invite me to his house one night because his wife had this big fantasy about being doubled,a first for me and a little awkward at first but all was well in the end (no pun intended)
Never done it but its on my bucket list.
great If you need help.......lol
I have done greek with a guy while using a dildo in the other. Actually had the best O I have ever had doing it that way.
I've never had anything up my booty and I don't think I want to try! If I did he'd have to be VERY small! LOL!
I have a few times....the first time was with my SO and his brother, it was awesome!

Sometimes it can start out as awkward, but it always works out and almost always very enjoyable for all involved!
I have a few times....the first time was with my SO and his brother, it was awesome!

Sometimes it can start out as awkward, but it always works out and almost always very enjoyable for all involved! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I would always be worried about crossing swords. lol
not an activity for the meek or homophobic
Since it's a lot more difficult than it looks; it's exciting to think about before and exciting to remember, but kind of awkward while it's going on.
Since it's a lot more difficult than it looks; it's exciting to think about before and exciting to remember, but kind of awkward while it's going on. Originally Posted by AngelOK
Oh yeah, you have done it....you are totally busted!
hopefully crossing swords would b the last thing on your mind lol
Oh yeah, you have done it....you are totally busted! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Now, Tiff, where did I say I hadn't?
  • Mokoa
  • 12-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I suspect a certain Russian from the Texas capital may chime in...
Does F'ing a provider while she is stuffing things up your anus count? Didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe I am a heterosexual. Go figure!

abdclub