Whatcha cookin??

• PT4ME
  • 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM
or eatin' for SB Sunday??

I got on the Guy Fieri bandwagon and just got finshed making the Cheese Steak sliders, lol....
They are delicious, but I must admit, making the Balsamic Vinegar "Reduction" was a bit "new" to me and I thought "oh my, how fancy smancy are THESE"!!!!!

Seafood gumbo and finger sandwiches are rounding out my menu, with a homemade peach cobbler for dessert!!

Hehe, I'll probably be full, drunk, and asleep by 1/2 time!!!

Anybody wanna share their Superbowl Fare??

-PT-
yummmmy!!! I love guy!

I am cooking stuffed cornish game hen...roasted corn on the cob...screwdrivers...and blue bell ice cream!

happy superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50 piece nuggets from McDonalds and before you ask...No, I did not eat them all myself!
I made meatballs in a sweet and sour sauce, rotel queso and brownies.
Cheetos
Bison Gorganzola sliders, lemon garlic roasted chicken, tomato basil vodka shooters, shrimp salsa with sweet potato chips, bloody marys, champagne pomagranite cocktalis and lots of vino!
Cheers!
  • PT4ME
  • 02-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Bison Gorganzola sliders, lemon garlic roasted chicken, tomato basil vodka shooters, shrimp salsa with sweet potato chips, bloody marys, champagne pomagranite cocktalis and lots of vino!
Cheers! Originally Posted by italian1
.....oh hell, you probably KEEP a little "Balsamic Vinger Reduction" on hand just in case, lol!!

Sounds like you had a great meal! I think I am gonna look into those champagne pomegranate cocktails. Typically I do mimosa's but, but pom juice is supposed to be good for us! "Pom-tini's" are good too!

-PT-
Lasagna with homemade bread. Coconut cream bread pudding for dessert.