Life After COVID

Do you think the AMP scene will be able to recover after this clears?
Frankly I don't care. My bank account balance has never looked better.
Eventually it will if we don't experience societal collapse. Just about nothing can stop the need for pussy.
I'm always going to need pussy, some how, some way..
depends on the length and severity of the whole COVID Pandemic. my guess is yeah, but it will be months, into the Summer, before any Spa opens up again. and that is best case scenario.
Vice always has been, and always will be, around.
I have been through several amp closures the last 2 decades. Unlike other cities, Dallas amp have always found a way to bounce back. This time around, not too sure. There are a lot of dynamics at play in this situation.
  • LCZ28
  • 04-04-2020, 05:21 AM
The only thing that can stop the AMP scene from bouncing back in DFW is a societal collapse as mentioned by tire chucker. Where there is a need for pussy there is a will.
  • Owj
  • 04-04-2020, 09:58 PM
If the way things are now becomes the new normal, it will be tough. How do you take a lunch break when you and SO are both working from home. No being out of the house for a social activity because everything is virtual over some media platform. People scared of contact with others. How do you get the time away for an encounter. Are the girls so scared of catching something that the most available is a handjob. If the people saying this could be seasonal like the flu happening every year are correct, this is going to be a major upheaval of life.
The AMPs will return. It is called “the worlds oldest profession “ for a reason.
They will be back, just like Arnold In terminator.
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2020, 12:14 AM
They will be back, just like Arnold In terminator. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Um, not the best analogy considering the direction they took the series...
  • Owj
  • 04-05-2020, 06:48 AM
Good to see you’re back from detention.
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2020, 07:01 AM
Eh shit happens
Of course the AMPs will be back. The demand is too great. Once humans develop antibodies, like we always have since the beginning of time, this will pass. This process will be sped up if a vaccine is developed, in addition.