Funny but true

many of you, including myself spent money to spend an hour with her. Now I find myself conflicted trying to figure out how to be as nice as possible and be away from her since the virus hit, since she moved in. Sometimes I think the hour at a time is a blessing, because weeks alone with them can drive you crazy and totally ruin the fantasy.
Moved in???
Wait...is this click bait?
Sounds like an automated email response when you're trying to find something via email
Sounds like one of the girls moved in with him when the spas closed, I'm jealous..
I had that opportunity a few weeks ago, I regret not taking her up on it..she is gone now..
many of you, including myself spent money to spend an hour with her. Now I find myself conflicted trying to figure out how to be as nice as possible and be away from her since the virus hit, since she moved in. Sometimes I think the hour at a time is a blessing, because weeks alone with them can drive you crazy and totally ruin the fantasy. Originally Posted by Lost Soul

Dude. You don't pay them to stay. You pay them to go away when you are done!
Sometimes you find an AMP/SubAMP girl that you really click with.
So it becomes dinners, overnights and 3 to 5 day vacaca's.

Moving in, that wears on you after a couple weeks or months in general.

Add in working from home while she is essentially not working..
especially when you can't go out as usual for drinks, dinners, movies, shopping,etc.

Trust me fellas, while there are unicorns and asian girls tend to be more submissive and caring- it is more fantasy/wishful thinking to actually commit to having someone stay. They will look to you to entertain and care for them 24/7.

If you click and have hung out before, plus you are truly single and looking for a companion then go for it.
I'd take one in for a few days at most. My biggest concern is my long distance girl would suddenly show up and catch us together.
Think of your criteria for an SO or any kind of roommate for that matter. Now think of your favorite spa girl. Think she meets those criteria? Probably not.

Consider her side of things. Would she even accept cohabitating with a monger? Probably not.

Out of all the girls whose temperaments matched mine, and were open to it, I only met one (1) I could stand to live with for more than a few days. It is rarely an ideal fit.
Wish I had a live in... house is pretty empty
Only by the hour. If I splurged...2 hours
She moved in 3 yrs ago
Who moved in 3 years ago? Amp girl moved into OP’s house three years ago?
many of you, including myself spent money to spend an hour with her. Now I find myself conflicted trying to figure out how to be as nice as possible and be away from her since the virus hit, since she moved in. Sometimes I think the hour at a time is a blessing, because weeks alone with them can drive you crazy and totally ruin the fantasy. Originally Posted by Lost Soul
Hey OP, who is it? Maybe you can find someone to take her off your hands for a while.
Hey OP, who is it? Maybe you can find someone to take her off your hands for a while. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
That’s what I’m thinking. It’s a win for us. A win for her and a win for you as you take a break. If she’s use to seeing a lot of guys she may have a little cabin fever