Vicky from blue

Any chance that one of you may have a number for Vicky from blue. I have been with her several times and always forget to get her number. If you could possibly message it to me. It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Matt
  • Aoi
  • 04-16-2020, 02:18 PM
No.

K, thanks bye!
Never ceases to amaze me!
I’ve got her number. 3. As in ALL THREE HOLES FILLED WITH MY JIZZ.

Btw: Love your avatar Aoi! Me love her long time.
Kimchi has all the numbers.
But he won't share.
From what I’ve read lately these gals are not going to make it as house cleaners, nanny’s, cooks or domestic partners.
Sign me up for Vicky's number, too.
Asian incalls and outcalls are available. If you don't have any contacts now I suggest you start making some.
She may be available, you just need the right contacts..
Vicky is only seeing a few to get by. I have several of the girls numbers, they all have each others numbers I have been meeting her and a couple others weekly. They don't want numbers sent around. Try Indy route
  • Aoi
  • 04-17-2020, 09:32 AM
It’s 112
  • Mew
  • 04-17-2020, 12:00 PM
I have not met Vicky but other friends of hers seem to be available, in a discreet manner of course. I’ve been in contact with one of them recently. They just don’t want some of their personal information floating around.
Kimchi has all the numbers.
But he won't share. Originally Posted by Torito

I wish!

Anyway - girls love guys who they can talk to and who don't betray that confidence. Most guys who've gotten numbers earned their way into the girls' good graces and won't betray that confidence without permission.

Bottom line, if you don't have a number, don't come on this board asking others to break that confidence.
Impressed with this cool guy stroke club.
I'm cumming in her right now. Typing this with one hand. Whew!