Fetterman now has Clinical depression!!!!

This goofball just can’t get a break.

John Fetterman checks himself into the hospital for clinical depression.

What a damn shame…

https://www.wgal.com/amp/article/pen...ssion/42941625
🧢 Donna J 🙏
So not only did the idiots who voted for Fetterman elect a retard, they elected a depressed retard

So not only did the idiots who voted for Fetterman elect a retard, they elected a depressed retard

Originally Posted by berryberry
Well, PA elections are rigged, but I know people who voted for this loser.
They should cut off his dick and weld on some tits. Works for depressed teenagers.
Who’s the bigger elder abuser? Jill Biden or Gisele Fetterman?
Who’s the bigger elder abuser? Jill Biden or Gisele Fetterman? Originally Posted by berryberry
The DNC
... Just another liberal grifter....Now gonna play the
"depression card" for a patchel o' time so he don't gotta
resign from his senate seat... Might buy the bloke 2 or 3
months until they think of something else.

It's the Democrat way...

### Salty
So, this goon has been suffering from depression his entire life. Why didn’t he share this during the election?
They should cut off his dick and weld on some tits. Works for depressed teenagers. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Now that's funny... in a sick, depraved way. But laughing is good! It keeps ME from getting depressed like fetterwoman. So keep it up, please.
  • Devo
  • 02-16-2023, 06:38 PM
Probably leaching from the "Controller" at the base of his skull.

Because I've never heard of a back of the neck goiter.
Probably leaching from the "Controller" at the base of his skull.

Because I've never heard of a back of the neck goiter. Originally Posted by Devo
He was probably flying those Alien balloons.
He was probably flying those Alien balloons. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you say alien ???

Not naming any names, but you need to be a really low life human being to kick someone when they are down. Depression is a serious thing. Anyone who makes fun of someone for having a mental illness has one themselves.
Not wanting a mentally ill person put in a highly stressful, important position ~IS~ being compassionate.
So it's wrong to want someone who is not mentally incapacitated in office to represent the state?

The people who are the disgusting, despicable humans are those who pushed a brain damaged moron to run for office and those who voted for the clearly mentally incapable idiot