For all the Trump haters

Given that Senile Biden has fucked up everything the last 2 plus years including

Record high inflation
Record high gas prices
Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan
War in Ukraine
China balloon fiasco
Out of control national debt
the list goes on and on

So:

His phony flag hugging narcissism, inability to close deals, grandstanding, trade wars, contempt for truth, justice and the American way, dogwhistles, failure to act professionally, constant parade of controversy, the fact that he's the RINO of all RINO's...

And he's a trashbag of a human being without any semblance of legitimate decency and no core moral convictions
So you don’t like his personality.

B^2, you forgot presided over two of the worst ecological disasters in history, directly ordering one and failing to even acknowledge the other.
Goes much deeper. Tolstoy level list. That's the forward.

There are 14 chapters.

Chapter 1 focuses on Corruption, Abuses of Power and Unethical Behavior.

Chapter 3 focuses on Failures to Protect Human Life

Chapter 7 is, ironically, tied to Fiscal Irresponsibility.
I’m eagerly awaiting the pamphlet.

To me, it’s a very simple barometer. How has the guy in office effected the lives of the average citizen, which is closely associated with expendable income. Clearly, unless you’re blinded by partisanship, the country was WAY better off under Trump. Then again, peace and prosperity are of little concern to some.
Well, a large portion of Trumps expenditures went to the Plandemic. He, nor we asked for it. Covid was foisted upon us. It didn’t come from a bats ass. Secondly, a large portion of his spending went to rebuild the military which ODummer decimated. And thank God for that. Joey Bribes is hell bent on starting WW3.

Hating Trump is like Don Quioti chasing windmills.

https://t.me/TrumpJr/9595

BAHAHAHAHA
No, Bam.

When Trump came in, CBO estimates for "The King of Debt" as he called himself were for budget deficits of 2-3% of GDP. Pre-pandemic his deficits had ballooned to 4-5% of GDP.

Military spending was not one of his big 3 debt drivers.

Ultimately pandemic spending was #1. But you don't get judged on your original plan but on results.

#2 was the $1.7 - 1.9 trillion for the tax cut spread over 10 years

I believe military spending was #5

He signed zero debt reduction bills of note. He took no successful steps to help shore up SS or Medicare. Spend increased under Trump on a YOY basis at a rate that was higher than Obama's. Over $800 billion higher.

Ah, but tariffs were an offset, right? Sure, at a rate of 1/750th of the total debt which is so minimal as to not even really be considered a real attempt at mitigation.

Oh and Mexico didn't, isn't and won't ever pay for that half-assed fence he bait and switched you on.

He fucked you harder than Obama fucked you in less time but you didn't pay attention to how. Well, maybe not you. Anyone younger than 50, no doubt
No, Bam.

When Trump came in, CBO estimates for "The King of Debt" as he called himself were for budget deficits of 2-3% of GDP. Pre-pandemic his deficits had ballooned to 4-5% of GDP.

Military spending was not one of his big 3 debt drivers.

Ultimately pandemic spending was #1. But you don't get judged on your original plan but on results.

#2 was the $1.7 - 1.9 trillion for the tax cut spread over 10 years

I believe military spending was #5

He signed zero debt reduction bills of note. He took no successful steps to help shore up SS or Medicare. Spend increased under Trump on a YOY basis at a rate that was higher than Obama's. Over $800 billion higher.

Ah, but tariffs were an offset, right? Sure, at a rate of 1/750th of the total debt which is so minimal as to not even really be considered a real attempt at mitigation.

Oh and Mexico didn't, isn't and won't ever pay for that half-assed fence he bait and switched you on.

He fucked you harder than Obama fucked you in less time but you didn't pay attention to how. Well, maybe not you. Anyone younger than 50, no doubt Originally Posted by HDGristle
My business got nice tax benefits from Trumps tax plan. No, Trump didn’t fuck me in the slightest. He fucked the globalists. Like Obama.
I was <50 when trump came in, and benefited nicely from the tax reforms.

Should we even talk about what Biden’s hostility towards the energy is doing to the general aviation industry (and others)? You don’t even wanna know what it costs to fill up with 100LL avgas, and it’s cheap in this area.
The only good thing I can think about Biden is, most of my contract jobs were so desperate for help, they increased the pay rate. What used to pay $18-20 is now $22-$30, plus ability to do work remotely.
His phony flag hugging narcissism, inability to close deals, grandstanding, trade wars, contempt for truth, justice and the American way, dogwhistles, failure to act professionally, constant parade of controversy, the fact that he's the RINO of all RINO's...

And he's a trashbag of a human being without any semblance of legitimate decency and no core moral convictions Originally Posted by HDGristle
He was asking about Trump, not Joe Biden.

What’s amazing to me is what people “feel” about Trump is factual about Biden, particularly that Biden is documented corrupt and morally bankrupt.

I recognize I’m not changing anyone’s mind, I just find it fascinating how far the human mind will go to rationalize how someone as morally decrepit, morally bankrupt and deceitful as Biden is not, because they dislike Trump at a personal level.
I’m eagerly awaiting the pamphlet.

To me, it’s a very simple barometer. How has the guy in office effected the lives of the average citizen, which is closely associated with expendable income. Clearly, unless you’re blinded by partisanship, the country was WAY better off under Trump. Then again, peace and prosperity are of little concern to some. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly. Crazy ass leftists can't admit the country was far better off under President Trump than we are today

They simply hated his personality. They did from his first day in office. Leftists are not serious people - caring more about Trump's ego than his accomplishments. What is important is how the President runs the country and makes American lives better and safer.
Exactly. Crazy ass leftists can't admit the country was far better off under President Trump than we are today

They simply hated his personality. They did from his first day in office. Leftists are not serious people - caring more about Trump's ego than his accomplishments. What is important is how the President runs the country and makes American lives better and safer. Originally Posted by berryberry
They might hate his personality, but that’s a head fake. They hate his policies and America First sentiments.
Hate all you want. Everything in the meme is true.
.... TRUMP 2024! ...

### Salty