What is something special your ATF has done for you?

I was wondering, what has your ATF done for you to make you keep seeing her, is it her smile, her boobs, her attention to detail, gives extra time.....or does she continue to be herself and drives you wild.
Inroduced me to her best friend.
I have seen my ATF for a few years and we had many good sessions together On one of our dates see asked if I had time to stay for more that the hour I said sure she said good and made a call about 10 minutes later one of her girlfriends came over it was one of the best duos I had ever had. This was never asked for nor did she charge for more than the hour our total date was over 3 hours. My ATF and I still get together and still have fun.
Thanks
Great question
Good luck
The Dr
When my ATF asked me out on a date on a Friday night and wasn't asking to be paid for it.
Aww Bestman200600, are you saying your ATF, asked you out and you didnt have to pay for her time, Sweet!, you have a classy ATF, keep her around.
My favorite girls came over on a Saturday night and we had Pizza and watched a movie. No BCD that night, just fun hanging out and watching the movie. Strictly fun and no charge for their time.

I see my favorites over and over, and I always pay their regular rates for BCD activities. And I do spend a lot of money seeing them. But it is certainly appreciated when the girls do something special for me.
Just being there for me when I need her.
We aren't just business associates but have become friends.
There are certain things that just can't be explained ,people click sometimes and
things work out well.
I have a couple atf's and I feel as if I'm more than just a session to them.
Awww, i really enjoy the responses, so many gentlemen feel that providers think that you guys are just walking atm's. some us do genuinely care and make sure you are guys are treated like the gentlemen you guys are. Im sure your ATF's are feeling really special right now and some are probably blushing.
I have one of the best ATF's around.

Together, we understand eachother, the hobby and real life.

I am blessed to have him.
The best sex ever! The kind that makes you feel like your gonna pass out or die and you really don't care if you do... When it is the same for both you AND her, that is even better. It is rare to find that kind of sexual chemistry. When you can have sex for over an hour and not realize it has been that long. You expect the chemistry to taper off or to hit a lull in the intensity over time, but after a year and a half it just gets better. Hard to beat that!
Yes my ATF has a lot of class and is a very special girl.
One ATF (now retired) made my day when she asked me out to dinner, movies, even a picnic at on the floor of her incall just so we could chat about life -- it felt so nice to just have business moved to the side for a bit and just get to know each other!
Wow, movie night, picnic, small things, but so special, i see why they are these wonderful ladies are your ATF, quality ladies. I don't have an ATF, 99% of the gentlemen are married, so getting them away for a movie night would be impossible.
My ATF is very special to me! She was my first rub and she is wonderful. I owe her the biggest thank you for seeing me and giving me a chance. I was to lazy to go the P411 route. I recommend her to anyone and everyone because she is one of the nicest, coolest girls I have ever met.
I used to have an ATF who would always prepare her place especially nice for my visits. Everything in her condo was spotless when I arrived and she'd have fresh roses set out to give her place an ambiance.

On my birthday, when I went to visit her, she went even further out and had placed rose petals from the entrance all the way to her bed! Wow! I've never been treated to rose petals before! I felt like a king coming to my castle!

She had soft music playing and candles played with the shadows to further enhance the mood.

Then we made love like passionate lovers. Afterward she gave me a slice of a cake she had baked for me. Which was another unexpected extra.

I don't even know where she is now because as the famous love song says "The winds of change blew me away".

*Sigh* What would this world be without beautiful women doing beautiful things for the men who are lucky enough to find them?