Startung To Feel Yucky About aalll This........

The sex seems like its getting worse. More work. More expensive. Maybe i need to take a break from the hobby. Even tho i can easily affod it. . Starting 2 think i want a committed monogamas" relationship. Beer sounds good.
My Friend do anything. Just don't get married
So nothing wring with beer being good? right?
So nothing wring with beer being good? right? Originally Posted by Bobster36
Just like with everything in life, moderation is the key (sex and alcohol included.)
I don't mind working it more from my end of the deal but I will be damned to spend more money to get it. You think the sex will improve after you get romantically involved with a woman? Don't believe in the hype about tapping into a woman's heart to get her to more things for you in and out of the bedroom. Women by nature are very selfish especially in today's society.
Do drunk, you're home.
My dick is too small for a normal relationship so i 'lol stick with the hobby.
He is kinda right though. I've been hearing this same bitching from some of my guys complaining about other experiences. Sorry man. You just need a really good massage and a blow job.
He is kinda right though. I've been hearing this same bitching from some of my guys complaining about other experiences. Sorry man. You just need a really good massage and a blow job. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Don't.
We.
All.

Did someone say blowjob? 😍
He is kinda right though. I've been hearing this same bitching from some of my guys complaining about other experiences. Sorry man. You just need a really good massage and a blow job. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
She's right you know, that cures anything
My dick is too small for a normal relationship so i 'lol stick with the hobby. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
LOL, my brain is too small for a normal relationship.
You dont go to the right ladies. Let me know if i can help. Im only a text away doll.
She's right you know, that cures anything Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah. I could use one of each from you.
True Story!!!!