Female condoms?

How many ladies use them? Do you offer to use them with all clients, those who have problems with regular condoms (E.D.) or just those that are more well endowed?

How do guys feel about them vs regular male condoms?

I've started using them occasionally a couple months ago and it seems those that I use them with prefer them. But wanted to get other's opinions.
  • Loxly
  • 02-22-2016, 10:40 PM
Only had one experience with them many years ago. Was nice not to feel "choked" going in.
  • 4funn
  • 02-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Only tried it once and I hated it.!
It looked awkward and it didn't stay in place.. I kept hitting the "upper ring"

And If you want to dine.. forget it!
Some guys love them and other hate it. I do ask as i have some but not too many prefer it. I think it just depends. I do say if a gent has trouble with a regular condom, then try the female one and usually no issue.
I've only tried them once and thought it was great. Not as restricting and felt more natural to me. I think they'd be great for a doubles session.
  • quzi
  • 02-24-2016, 10:21 PM
The ones in the know use glass dildos (or similar) to make sure those female condom are placed properly. Feels better than fucking a cold garden hose when done right.
I've inquired with a few providers about the use of an FC for a full-service session. None have expressed active hostility to the idea of using one, but most weren't really familiar with 'em either.
I've only tried them once and thought it was great. Not as restricting and felt more natural to me. I think they'd be great for a doubles session. Originally Posted by pjd19000
I have heard this before, because you don't have to change condoms between ladies.
The ones in the know use glass dildos (or similar) to make sure those female condom are placed properly. Feels better than fucking a cold garden hose when done right. Originally Posted by quzi
Thank you for the tip. I'm still fairly new at using them. I'll have to try using a glass dildo, never would have thought of that.
I tried them once but really didn't like it
I would imagine many women wouldn't like wearing female condoms for the same reason that men don't like male condoms.
It dulls sensation greatly reducing stimulation. Up to now providers have been getting all of the unrestricted stimulation in intercourse.
This is a game changer in that regard.

It's always just been tough luck for the guys which seems odd since he's the one paying for the enjoyment of the experience.
Offer a woman who truly enjoys daty a female condom prior to cunnilingus and check out that response. Especially a woman who insist upon CBJ.
Looks like we have a new hobby acronym. CDaty!
To me, the worst part is putting them in.
They are awkward looking though. LOL
I like them but they are difficult to stuff in lol and if you're having a vigorous sport fucking sesh they are hard to keep in place. And of course they look rather odd but they are particularly awesome for larger dongs.
Not too long ago a lady friend wore one and it was my first experience with them. I thought it was awesome! The sensation was really good, it didn't feel "dulled" like it does with a male condom. I am a big fan now.
I very much like the FC2 brand. BUT IT TAKES SOME PRACTICE!!! One time using is usually a flop!
those providers that have routinely used report to me liking them. For me, it is almost like the feel of BB sex, if I can remember that far back!
Buying them in bulk via Amazon reduces the price considerably
they are also more protecive!