Circumcised vs uncircumcised

Hello beautiful ladies of this great city that we all call home. Today I was turned down because of me not been circumcised. Now my question is this, is there really that big of a difference between been and not been ? I totally understand that everyone has different preferences. But i have to say my feelings got a little hurt it kinda sucked
Sorry that happened to you. I love cock period circumsised or uncircumcised! As long as your clean and freshly showered I have no problems.
I LOVE uncut cock!! So much more to play with. YUMYUM
Thanks ladies , Im super clean take pride in the way I look and well that did make me self conscious .
And thanks Dorian, that was a really interesting article !
Oddly enough I saw some bizarre sign around Mopac/Parmer today. Something like "don't you dare circumsize". I was like wtf?
Hoping that the turndown was during the pre-engagement screening process.

Not exactly a routine question, imo, but better to be spurned at that juncture.

If, otoh, the rejection came in person, imo you reveal the culprit.
It was during the pre-engagement screening process. I was super exited to see this provider. The feeling of been rejected for that was a first and not a good one. Ck1942 you are right at least it wasn't in person.
i have been seeing those home made anti circumcision signs around town for about 4 months in totally weird locations. there is writing on both sides of the homemade signs
  • Loxly
  • 03-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Well, what woman doesn't like anything 10% off?
I *greatly* prefer an intact penis, but I don't judge anyone for having lost their foreskin without their own consent. I genuinely feel a little bit of heartbreak for every circumcised male on the planet.

Anyway, the handies are just a freakin' *BREEZE* with some foreskin.
I agree 100% Bianca, poor fellas do not know what they are missing. it is way easier to please a natural cock with the built in jack off sleeve and no lube needed.
that some funny stuff right there " jack off sleeve "