Latina providers

LR has a sizable Hispanic population. Is there a bar where Hispanic ladies of easy virtue congregate? I'd dearly love to make their acquaintance.
I like to know as well. Never had an Hispanic girl before. Had black, Asian, Korean, mixed and white... Always wanted to try a Hispanic and Arab girl....
And Native American. Oh, god, please yes, a Native American. Are you old enough to remember Hyapatia Lee?
there are lots of latinas many are not promiscuous. Many only date latino men.. Its not easy to get a latin woman to just up and fuck you, cause most are looking for a man that is going to stay not a lay in the hay..
And Native American. Oh, god, please yes, a Native American. Are you old enough to remember Hyapatia Lee? Originally Posted by CoolnQuiet
Oh hell yea I remember her ,I watched her movies on the tuxcedo channel, out of New York. On my big metal satellite dish.Raven was another one that made me so horny.
And Native American. Oh, god, please yes, a Native American. Are you old enough to remember Hyapatia Lee? Originally Posted by CoolnQuiet
Damn that girl was hot, She was beautiful.
LR has a sizable Hispanic population. Is there a bar where Hispanic ladies of easy virtue congregate? I'd dearly love to make their acquaintance. Originally Posted by CoolnQuiet
Lol..let me know when you find out..would love to catch up on my salsa skills.. amongst over things.
I like to know as well. Never had an Hispanic girl before. Had black, Asian, Korean, mixed and white... Always wanted to try a Hispanic and Arab girl.... Originally Posted by Panthercat
Panthercat, look forward to all your needs being met in a senual passionate way when seeing a Latina (lady in the streets but a freak in the bed)!!!.
I like to know as well. Never had an Hispanic girl before. Had black, Asian, Korean, mixed and white... Always wanted to try a Hispanic and Arab girl.... Originally Posted by Panthercat

What's the difference between Asian and Korean? By Asian do you mean Chinese? Japanese? etc. I also consider south Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) to be much different than east/SE Asian (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese etc) - the look is completely unique.

I just recently had my first experience outside the Caucasian community, at least for going past third base...I have a couple other Latinas on my list as well!

And I agree with you - Middle Eastern ladies are HOT! That may be the hardest box to check if I'm trying to make a "world tour" so to speak. But that would be a big time fantasy.