Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - time pushed back once then no showed
Session Length: 30
Fee: 200
Hair Color and Length: Unknown - never got to see her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos look hot...
Unfortunately, 3 1/2 hrs after the time we'd set up the day before she still hadn't shown up and I had to cancel due to other commitments.
Recommendation: No
WRONG FORUM
Another example of this - sorry it happened to you man

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059790637
WRONG FORUM Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
OK... and in your esteemed opinion the correct forum would be?

As this was a review of my experience with an independent provider and that experience occurred in Houston Texas, my assumption was that the Houston Texas Independent Provider Reviews forum would be appropriate...

I'm beginning to think that some of you Texans are damn prickly. Although the opinion of a member who has over 3,000 posts of which only six are reviews contributing to the community probably really shouldn't bother me, even when delivered in bold caps.
Another example of this - sorry it happened to you man

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059790637 Originally Posted by silverstate53
Thanks, wasn't really a big deal and I can understand why she bumped me down the list. I'd asked for a 1/2 hour outcall and it appears that she was booking as many as she could fit in on full hour incalls. So from a purely business perspective I can understand the decision not to travel for less money when other opportunities were there. If she'd explained that instead of stringing along I likely would have changed to a full hour and incall to see her, but as things transpired I can only assume that she left me in the hook in case she had a later opening without any more lucrative opportunities.

Just left me scrambling a bit, but ended up finding someone else satisfactory so I'm all good
Should go in Houston Co-Ed forums, OP
Should go in Houston Co-Ed forums, OP Originally Posted by Drealman832
Thanks, I appreciate the guidance. Each city's forum is slightly different regarding how things are done.

I would argue that it is more appropriate for this to go in the review section. The Co-Ed forum will only allow a post not a review so it is no way tied to the provider's profile. The benefit of doing it as a review is that those evaluating which provider to see will be able to take it into account. Otherwise a provider could no show on 9 out of every 10 appointments, but as long as she really made that one guy happy her reviews would all be glowing and the person looking to setup an appointment would be unaware that he has a 90% chance of disappointment.

That said, if this forums mods feel this is inappropriate for a review they're more than welcome to move.

Thanks
OK... and in your esteemed opinion the correct forum would be? Originally Posted by Felixculpa
HERE: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261475 It's forum policy, not necessarily my esteemed opinion, although I do agree with it.

As this was a review of my experience with an independent provider and that experience occurred in Houston Texas, my assumption was that the Houston Texas Independent Provider Reviews forum would be appropriate...

I'm beginning to think that some of you Texans are damn prickly. Although the opinion of a member who has over 3,000 posts of which only six are reviews contributing to the community probably really shouldn't bother me, even when delivered in bold caps. Originally Posted by Felixculpa
Is that the reason you want to deprive us Houston mutts of the enjoyment of trainwrecks resulting from provider rebuttals? They're not allowed to do that in the review forum. You do know that, right?
HERE: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261475 It's forum policy, not necessarily my esteemed opinion, although I do agree with it.

Is that the reason you want to deprive us Houston mutts of the enjoyment of trainwrecks resulting from provider rebuttals? They're not allowed to do that in the review forum. You do know that, right? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Thanks, that's much more helpful than your initial input.

That said, i'm not particularly sorry that I didn't see that particular sticky at the top of a page in the forum that I typically have no reason to look at.

I will also stand by my statement about that in my personal believe it is much more useful in the review section, as the purpose of this site as I understand it is to review providers, If the mods want to move it that is completely up to them.

I wish you all good day, and look forward to continuing our stimulating conversation when I return to your fair city sometime in the next 6-18 months.
Felix, thanks for sharing and sorry to hear that she wasted your time. I know she's busy, but how hard is it to take 2 seconds and send a text saying you can't make it?
Felix, thanks for sharing and sorry to hear that she wasted your time. I know she's busy, but how hard is it to take 2 seconds and send a text saying you can't make it? Originally Posted by GT1369
Thanks, I wasn't too put out at it and would probably even give her another shot. Although if I was to schedule with her again I'd want to be certain I had a backup plan in place, hence the review so that others are aware of the potential

By the way, as I was doing my homework before my trip I became a big fan of your pictorial reviews. Keep up the good work!
Actually, the guidelines are the same across all ECCIE boards. NCNSs go in co-ed, not reviews.
Actually, the guidelines are the same across all ECCIE boards. NCNSs go in co-ed, not reviews. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Thanks, learn something new everyday. I do have to say that before today I'd never opened the Co-ed discussions forum in any of the cities I've visited where eccie is used. I wonder if this is enforced differently by mods in different cities as I know I've see Ncns reviews before and now that I look I don't see that particular sticky in any of the cities where I've used eccie before this.

Guessing this will get moved...
  • Heman
  • 07-28-2017, 09:03 PM
..better to leave the welcome wagon to Thresh for his stamp...