Who uses a Apple and who uses a PC

Good morning ! Had a question for you guys and gals . Who uses a PC and who uses a Apple ? My first computer when I was 10 , was Apple . My mother worked for Apple and so that's what we used in our household . I have never had any other type of a computer . Recently I tried using a Dell laptop and it took me hours just to do simple things on it , so I gave it to a friend lol . Im really trying to learn to use a PC due to there are business tools it offers that Apple does not . What are the advantages and disadvantages to both Apple and PC's . Any knowledge you have would be greatly appreciated , Have a wonderful Sunday !!!
You're going to get all kinds of split opinions on this. It really just boils down to using what you're used to and/or whatever works for you. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. But both will get most all jobs done.
Depending on what you specifically need you may be able to run your PC programs on your Apple. I did that for years after switching to Apple.
Depending on what you specifically need you may be able to run your PC programs on your Apple. I did that for years after switching to Apple. Originally Posted by whewthere
He's right, get the best of both worlds. Look up "Boot Camp Assistant" for Mac.
He's right, get the best of both worlds. Look up "Boot Camp Assistant" for Mac. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Thanks so much ! I just looked that up and I never knew that existed its great to learn new things like this . Again Thank you
Good morning ! Had a question for you guys and gals . Who uses a PC and who uses a Apple ? My first computer when I was 10 , was Apple . My mother worked for Apple and so that's what we used in our household . I have never had any other type of a computer . Recently I tried using a Dell laptop and it took me hours just to do simple things on it , so I gave it to a friend lol . Im really trying to learn to use a PC due to there are business tools it offers that Apple does not . What are the advantages and disadvantages to both Apple and PC's . Any knowledge you have would be greatly appreciated , Have a wonderful Sunday !!! Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Really if you want to do video/photo editing mac is king. U can do all that stuff on a pc but most pros use a mac for that. PC's are good at gaming/enterprise program type of stuff.
I have been building computers for years (as a hobby) and Apple seems to be the way to go for video/photo editing (as stated) and PCs have more software written for their OS and they are cheaper than Apple, the software is cheaper it is cheaper to work on or get repaired. It's easier to find someone to help you with software support for the PC also. My son built his first PC when he was ten.
I have used both but I been a PC user many years running Windows as well as Linux.
I'm a pc guy myself. Build my own. If you do it right you can have a pc that runs windows and mac os.