Serotonin sessions

She was asked why she embraced the dark. She replied, "I do not embrace the darkness. I see a beauty there that you're incapable of seeing.
oh lala my serotonin definitely increased after seeing this image of a beautiful lady !!! Thanks for bringing such positivity to the board , I am positive the gentleman love this
She was asked why she embraced the dark. She replied, "I do not embrace the darkness. I see a beauty there that you're incapable of seeing.
Originally Posted by Rochelle77
The darker the better and let the imagination flow
oh lala my serotonin definitely increased after seeing this image of a beautiful lady !!! Thanks for bringing such positivity to the board , I am positive the gentleman love this Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
and the beautiful pics, Rochelle, you have some amazing back pics...
oh lala my serotonin definitely increased after seeing this image of a beautiful lady !!! Thanks for bringing such positivity to the board , I am positive the gentleman love this Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Aww thanks honey!
The darker the better and let the imagination flow Originally Posted by Baconman
I'm glad you like it!
and the beautiful pics, Rochelle, you have some amazing back pics... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Thanks love I appreciate it!
You just don't take a bad picture beautiful
I love backs.. a tiny bit more light I think would improve the picture.. that’s just me though still a great picture ❤️
Lauren said it. Such a GREAT addition to this world. Beautiful!!
You would be correct Lauren. The gentlemen love love love this!
Rochelle, thank you! You have breathed new life into this board!!

and the beautiful pics, Rochelle, you have some amazing back pics... Originally Posted by Johnsson

If you think the pics are amazing, you oughta see her back in person!!!!
You just don't take a bad picture beautiful Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Oh if ya"ll only knew why picking the pics takes twice as long as taking them🤣😳 SOOOO many bad shots !!!
I love backs.. a tiny bit more light I think would improve the picture.. that’s just me though still a great picture ❤️ Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
If I put any more light on that pic everyone's favorite moderator just might remove it🤣🤣
Lauren said it. Such a GREAT addition to this world. Beautiful!! Originally Posted by iamrollin
Thank you 😋