How do we know Oh2 is down?

Look how many ladies are posting threADs. Welcome home ladies.
How do we know that the Earth is flat?
How do you know when someone has too much time on their hands?

Was it at least a cute threAD?
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 12:43 AM
My favorite are the crybabies that said screw this site because one thing or another and they're back crawling in. Talk about putting your food in your mouth
My favorite are the crybabies that said screw this site because one thing or another and they're back crawling in. Talk about putting your food in your mouth Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh the irony
Talk about putting your food in your mouth Originally Posted by BLM69
That is a common place to put food.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 09:21 AM
That is a common place to put food. Originally Posted by saustin
"Foot" You know what I meant comedian
yep. I love all the karens crawling back
OK, you can't make this shit up....

I recently made a multi-hour appointment through P411 with a "well reviewed" provider. I had that nagging feeling that it was going to go sideways because all of her "glowing reviews" where on The Board That Shall Not Be Named and is Seldom Working.

Sure enough, the appointment time came, and went. I texted her and got crickets.

The next day I got a reply: "I had to leave and come back to Austin because OH2 went down." No shit. She broke a multi-hour appointment for some serious coin because a shaky / questionable hooker board went Tango Uniform?

With my P411 profile, I reached out to the owner / mod of The New Board Which Shall Not be Named Because I want to Stay On Topic. Less than 5 minutes later, I'm approved. I check the Member's Directory and see the above MIA provider listed. I waited a day and texted her just to ask Whisky Tango Foxtrot happened to our appointment, and she is in hysterics. She just got kicked off the New Board (apparently for violating its rules) and didn't know how she was going to make any money.

How about showing up for an appointment that has at least 10 Benjamins (before tip) attached to it?

Darwin is a bitch...

And people wonder why I prefer to hobby outside the USA...
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Name the whore!
Choose any one of the "Providers" that advertised and were reviewed only on The Board That Shall Not Be Named and is Seldom Working. It doesn't matter. I've had two experiences with "Providers" on that board. The first one resulted in the only time in my 20+ years of hobbying that I made and lost a deposit.
Ahh look at all the mean asses with "nothing else to do" Just couldn't wait to jump on and post something negative about ladies...Yall should be ashamed of yourselves...are yall women haters? Why are you even on here. If us women are all of this above?
Try being kind..we all need more of it these days...times are hard for everyone if a lady decides she wants to come back does it really matter? Geez be nice guys..
Try being kind..we all need more of it these days...times are hard for everyone if a lady decides she wants to come back does it really matter? Geez be nice guys.. Originally Posted by Brandee69
Geez!! If you'll read my original post again you'll see I said "welcome home ladies".
It will take time to reassimilate the oh2er's.
That over there was not real.
We know oh2 is down due to the responses from providers
Eccie is a true equal opportunity board.