Review: Fabulous Russian still Fabulous!

Date: 9-8-2011
Provider: Fabulous Russian
Phone: 12283235118
Email Address: fabulousrussian@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=24362
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: Her place
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj, Mish, Doggie , Standing Doggie, Cowgirl, MSOG
Session Length: 1 hour + a bit
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length , Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Around 5' 2 110lbs Tanned toned, built like a brick house. Nice round soft butt. Great spinner type. She put the bop in the bop she bop!
Recommendation: Yes
She's such a cute little thing!
was cbj your choice??
Looks like it might be time to see someone and submit a review, or bite the bullet and pay for Premium Access.

The answer to your question is in the Rest of the Story (ROS) section and is private.

Info in the ROS section is supposed to remain private.

An additional point of interest is why as a member for a little over a year with 7 posts you find it necessary to make 2 of those posts about this Lady?

In my June 2011 review of this Lady, you posted and accused her of a NCNS with you. As I've said before, I've seen this Lady many times. In the follow-up comments for that review, both the MOD & I both suggested that you contact the lady. As your comment was in public, I spoke with the Lady about the acqusation. She states that she has sent you a PM in an attempt to contact you without success.

You are the only one who has posted anything negative about this Lady and her stellar reputation. You also have the ability to resolve any doubts in your mind. Respond to her PM, or call her & communicate with her about the issue. You might find it was a simple misunderstanding and then be able to move on to a very enjoyable meeting.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I've had the pleasure of being with her a few times. She has always been first rate, and made every effort to ensure I was taken care of. So much fun to be with.