Anyone have experience in a cuckold situation?

Im wanting to be cuckold husband and would love to hear your personal experiences to see if I'm brave enough to go through with it
Never had an issue with a cuck. They always just watch & keep their distance until it's clean up time. Is your S.O. clean ?
Absolutely Marcellus , I guess what I was really wanting to figure out is if other people on here tried it and couldn't go through with it or how there experience was the first time. I'm one of those kind of people that if I try it once and I'm not sure I like it I will try it again but if I absolutely didn't like it I'll never do it again...well unless she makes me lol. Then there's the total opposite of that , I could want it all the time if I did like it.
If your wife is onboard with it and it's something you want to try go for it. I'm sure many of use would provide the entertainment. I have only done that once but it was enjoyable for everyone.
If your wife is onboard with it and it's something you want to try go for it. I'm sure many of use would provide the entertainment. I have only done that once but it was enjoyable for everyone. Originally Posted by Mr Willy

I bet a lot of y'all Provide entertainment Mr Willie lol . I guess it's time to start looking for a guy as well. Preferably a bi top that way we can share him 😉
Yes. Back in the CList days I met a couple in the southwest area. Mind you this was around the time I began hobby world. Long story short they wanted to meet me and then he left the room for a bit and let me have my way with her (respectfully of course.) Once I unloaded in her he came in and cleaned it up.

No activity occurred between him and I. It was weird at first but then I realized I am sort of a freak LOL!

Good luck
Yes. Back in the CList days I met a couple in the southwest area. Mind you this was around the time I began hobby world. Long story short they wanted to meet me and then he left the room for a bit and let me have my way with her (respectfully of course.) Once I unloaded in her he came in and cleaned it up.

No activity occurred between him and I. It was weird at first but then I realized I am sort of a freak LOL!

Good luck Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
Thank you for the good luck , I'm going to need it . It's something I couldn't/wouldn't walk out on though. She would probably tie me to a chair in the beginning to make sure I couldn't..lol.and yes I'm serious. She knows there's times that I'm all in on certain situations and there's others (like this one) that I ride the fence on from one time to another discussing it. She would want me to commit to it fully and not just half a**ed so I would need one of those reassurance conversations to where she reassures me there's no emotion between them and she set it up because it's something I wanted for a long time. in this type of situation I believe aftercare would be very important, what do ya'll think ?
Is you in box filling up yet?
Is you in box filling up yet? Originally Posted by majorjones
Actually Mr Jones ...no it's not , are you wanting to fill it ? Lol
So none of you guys are on Fetlife?
Guess not lol
I'm at an age where I value personal safety above anything else. That comes first. If I see any signs of fuckery I'm absolutely out.

That being said albeit I would love the idea of a cuckold situation in theory, honestly I don't really have the balls to play like that. Going into an unknown situation with another man, especially in Texas where guns are everywhere simply isn't my cup of hot tea. Who knows when a situation becomes not okay in someone's mind. Nope. Not something that floats my boat in any way shape form or fashion. It's great until it's not and I have zero proclivity for the it's not. That's just Pitrooms stance.
I'm at an age where I value personal safety above anything else. That comes first. If I see any signs of fuckery I'm absolutely out.

That being said albeit I would love the idea of a cuckold situation in theory, honestly I don't really have the balls to play like that. Going into an unknown situation with another man, especially in Texas where guns are everywhere simply isn't my cup of hot tea. Who knows when a situation becomes not okay in someone's mind. Nope. Not something that floats my boat in any way shape form or fashion. It's great until it's not and I have zero proclivity for the it's not. That's just Pitrooms stance. Originally Posted by Pitroom
You’re just and ole puss n the boots scary ass
Pitman you are scared of Texans huh ? Not all of us treat it like the old West geez. You can get a vibe from a person from being with them a short time I'm sure . Personally I'd want to meet up with someone before hand to see the feeling I got about them before we jump in bed together but that's just me.
Cendell, I think that Pit just proved your point about screening.