Condoms and sizes

Allright ladies, I know somewhere around here I read you prefer to provide the condoms since you know they are safe and not compromised. I understand perfectly, but.... Some of us guys are not lucky enough to have the generic sizes fit for best comfort. Now looking into I found where you can order custom fit and there is a brand in the UK called They Fit with 95 different sizes. Would you ladies change your tune with a regular to allow them to use said custom fit condom? Guys have any of you used and does it make that much of a difference?
A good provider will have numerous types of condoms.

Would it bother me if a regular brought his own custom fit condom? No, but I would have to know what its made from (the materials used) as I'm allergic to most condoms.
As a rule, I have available seven different sizes. We'll find one that fits. Never had an issue - ever. In fact, I can judge with a glance which I will offer you and be right 99.99% of the time. Latex, poly, etc. - I've got all types aside from just having different sizes - I keep these available for your comfort based on sensation preference and any allergies you may have . . . And, no, I will never use a condom procured by a client.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I use Lifestyle ultra thin sensative.....they are snug when they need to be and stretch larger when they need to......all while staying safe.
most guys bring trojans if they need the larger ones

great question!
mine are made by gerber
Crown and other brands by Okamoto (Okamoto industries) fit well on all sizes including smaller "down there" men.