Longest Blow Job

There is a thread going in East Texas about who has had the longest blow job. Some say non stop 2 hours which is hard to believe without jaw giving out.

I would like one for an hour. Any takers that want to blow me for 60 minutes?
If there are please pm me.
Penis size would probably play a BIG part in the duration. I've seen girls who will wear out a straw sucking on a milkshake for at LEAST an hour but can't hold a fine hand rolled Havana cigar in their mouth for longer than 3 minutes. Ymmv though.
There is a thread going in East Texas about who has had the longest blow job. Some say non stop 2 hours which is hard to believe without jaw giving out.

I would like one for an hour. Any takers that want to blow me for 60 minutes? Originally Posted by hjones
thank you ladies that sent me the pms. love this site for sure.
Oh jeez need at least a break! Perhaps 2 minute break. Lololol. Y'all soooo bad!
thats why I keep a glass of ice water by my bed! lol
Sucking straight for a hour would give you blisters and me lock jaw......I just suck to damn hard when I have a sweet cock in my mouth. Cumming up for air while my hands stroke and massage your balls can be a good thing...........then back down for a yummy mouth full of hard cock until we get to the cream filling.....Slurp~~
Oh jeez need at least a break! Perhaps 2 minute break. Lololol. Y'all soooo bad! Originally Posted by kiki2012
I will let you have a short break, Kiki. What are we gonna do during the break?
I will let you have a short break, Kiki. What are we gonna do during the break? Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Oh I could keep u occupied! Lol
thank you ladies that sent me the pms. love this site for sure. Originally Posted by hjones

Review coming?

Well nevermind. We will immediately know which ladies volunteered to break the record by the one that takes BJ's off of the menu for awhile.

Hell of a fantasy though.
I believe GingerDoll has a Two Hour,non-stop blowjob review posted in the Arkansas Forums. Deep Throat , No Gag , Face Fucking is one of her trademarks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956 (Staff edit:Fixedlink.)
KIKI gave me my last long BJ, but I can't remember how long... it was a wild night!

It's good to be back from break
I believe GingerDoll has a Two Hour,non-stop blowjob review posted in the Arkansas Forums. Deep Throat , No Gag , Face Fucking is one of her trademarks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956 (Staff edit:Fixedlink.) Originally Posted by Thibodaux
Very Nice!!
This is a great thread. We have some great ladies on the board with amazing sucking power.