~Its SUNDAY & that means its time to RATE DAT HO! (Family Feud Edition)

• Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 08:09 AM
What a beautiful morning it is on ToYz Dick, er Deck. Listening to the birds chirp in the woods, a far away rooster crowing, the light scent of fall in the cool morning air & the taste of Peets coffee.

Ahhhh the life of a bachelor Monger. I am truly blessed.

Lets get on with the show, shall we?

Todays edition we get back to "Rating Dat Ho" on the quality of the experience which is voted on by the board members. We do this by vote on "What would YOU pay Dat Ho"?

All opinions are accepted & appreciated! Even you whiney assed bitches with vaginas where your cocks used to be...

On wit da Ho!

Todays Ho is well known by many on the Austin Eccie Experience. She has an astounding 236 reviews (ToYz is one of them) since she swept through Austin exctly TWO YEARS AGO YESTERDAY. (Congrats MiMi on your two year anniversary as one of Austins favorite Hoogars)

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=158867

Lets play Family Feud!!

Standing 5'2" & weighing in at a soaking wet 100#, many a monger would swear she is 6'0" and 145# when she has your (her) Cawk in her control.

We polled our audience consisting of 99 Mongers and one very jaded and angry Hoogar and asked the question "in 3 words or less, describe sweetmimi"

SweetMimi is from Thailand "The Land of Smiles" & very much acts like the lovely ladies in that country treat their dates. Mimi can make the phrase PSE blush from embarrassment...

Those who have visited SweetMimis northside lovenest can answer this question posed to our audience...

Mimi offers an all inclusive rate of two fity an hour (also offers a 1/2 hour for those of you that are not capable of staying on for the entire ride due to concerns she might fuck you to death).
MSOG is "offered" even on the 1/2 hour....I say "offered" because if you refuse to pop twice in 1/2 hour you have missed out on one of the great experiences Austin has to offer.

Mimi has earned the coveted title of "OPEC Approved" & even warrants her own custom OPEC Tramp Stamp...

There you have it! Todays contestant on "Rate Dat Ho", Family Feud Edition is Sweet Mimi. Now its time to cast your vote and RATE DAT HO!!

Toyz, I didn't know you were a Zealander.
http://youtu.be/E-bnhrFnVcY
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Toyz, I didn't know you were a Zealander.
http://youtu.be/E-bnhrFnVcY Originally Posted by FoulRon
Yep, the "Cawk from Down Under" that's me....funny as hell by the way FR, I laughed my ass off.
$5.00 is all my mom allows me to spend....(You need to pay extra for the hairy arm pits!)

• Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 04:30 PM
$5.00 is all my mom allows me to spend....(You need to pay extra for the hairy arm pits!)

Originally Posted by Still Looking
When I first saw this movie (one of my favorite all time by the way) and she says "Ten Dowars" I was like FUCK! Ten Dowars!! How much for overnight?!?!?
Mimi is the other chick that looks like a typical "lady boy" post op transexual. Nothing against her IJS.
Mimi is the other chick that looks like a typical "lady boy" post op transexual. Nothing against her IJS. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy
Your starting to sound like a jealous BBW.
You're in denial.

Your starting to sound like a jealous BBW. Originally Posted by Still Looking
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 05:02 PM
Your starting to sound like a jealous BBW. Originally Posted by Still Looking

She made the same-exact-statement about one of my pictures of Tori earlier too. DEFINETELY a bitter FFH (Fugly Fat Hoogar) desperation play.

You're in denial. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy
From someone that thinks Tori Capelli is a $400 per hour TS.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126929
What a beautiful morning it is on ToYz Dick Originally Posted by Toyz
Jerking off all by yourself again???
How is that double fist technique working for your Beeeeg Cawk?
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 06:10 PM
Jerking off all by yourself again???
How is that double fist technique working for your Beeeeg Cawk? Originally Posted by fun2come
I haven't tried it since you last performed it on me...

I haven't tried it since you last performed it on me... Originally Posted by Toyz
Trying to sell them at ebay:

They were brand spanking NEW ...
From someone that thinks Tori Capelli is a $400 per hour TS.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126929 Originally Posted by Still Looking
$500hr
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Trying to sell them at ebay:

They were brand spanking NEW ... Originally Posted by fun2come
But now you know why I wont let you near my Cawk again..you were in such a cawk worshipping mood that you wore out TWO pair of gloves...did you forget the other pair?

BTW you left your knee pads on the deck...