Austins Favorite MILF Competition

• Toyz
  • 10-20-2014, 06:32 PM
The polls have closed...

The results are in & have been tallied...

Austin has spoken in a very close vote...

The results from our "Rate Dat Ho" Lets Make a Deal Edition are in!

Congrats to all our contenders, this was a very close vote and all are worthy....however, to quote Sean Connery "There can be only one"

And our winner and reigning favorite MILF Hoogar is ASIAN ANN...should AA not be able to carry out the duties of her reign, then Claire She Blows will assume the position...

Ann please accept this custom OPEC Tramp Stamp badge as a token of our appreciation for providing great service coupled with a great rate.

Oh, I can't believe I was in such good company. But I especially I want to thank myself for figuring out how to vote for myself 20 times. I am a real pussy, willing to scratch and claw my way to the top.

Thank you Austin!

Ego-mAnn-iac
Congratulations Ann!

I do like the idea of assuming the position though. IJS.
Ah bet yew do, ya nawty heifer. Mebbe yew oughta run an ad offerin' MILF an' cookies an' git thet itch a-scratched fer yer own dang self.
  • Sabor
  • 10-21-2014, 10:25 AM
I hit the trifecta on this one. Seen all three and enjoyed all three but only Claire got multiple visits so she got my vote.
So Asian Ann and I had a playful bet going about who was going to win this contest, and my big mouth jokingly put my rates on the line. Ann was gracious enough to not hold me to it, and I would've done the same had she lost (but she won, because she's awesome - have you seen what she can do with her toes?!).

Since we're both honorable hoogars, and a bet is a bet...

I will now have lower rates for 30 days.

I only lowered my half-hour rate by 10, but my hour rate dropped by 50 (as did my 90-minute and 2-hour rates).
So Asian Ann and I had a playful bet going about who was going to win this contest, and my big mouth jokingly put my rates on the line. Ann was gracious enough to not hold me to it, and I would've done the same had she lost (but she won, because she's awesome - have you seen what she can do with her toes?!).

Since we're both honorable hoogars, and a bet is a bet...

I will now have lower rates for 30 days.

I only lowered my half-hour rate by 10, but my hour rate dropped by 50 (as did my 90-minute and 2-hour rates). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire - you deserve a temporary OPEC badge for this most gracious gesture.

Better luck next time. Or not ...
So Asian Ann and I had a playful bet going about who was going to win this contest, and my big mouth jokingly put my rates on the line. Ann was gracious enough to not hold me to it, and I would've done the same had she lost (but she won, because she's awesome - have you seen what she can do with her toes?!). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Seen, but much more importantly: EXPERIENCED !!!!
Congratulations Ann!

I do like the idea of assuming the position though. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I like the thought of asking you to.
Claire - you deserve a temporary OPEC badge for this most gracious gesture.
Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Toyz?
Woot!
My vote counted!
  • Toyz
  • 10-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Toyz? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

...As soon as I see the first $250 hour review you shall have your TTS (Temp Tramp Stamp) custom Claire edition...

Whos gonna see her and write a review Boyz?

...As soon as I see the first $250 hour review you shall have your TTS (Temp Tramp Stamp) custom Claire edition...

Whos gonna see her and write a review Boyz?

Originally Posted by Toyz
Pick me Claire, pick me!