Austin Gents: this is for you

Hello my austin gents.
I have changed my number due to dropping my phone in the water & some trying to get around my screening. So if my regulars have text me and gotten no response, which is not like my behavior please Send me a PM to get new #.

ALSO THIS WEEK IS MY LAST WEEK/WEEKEND TO BE PROVIDING. I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER FEB. 21 UNTIL MARCH 10. (MAYBE LONGER)& NO IM NOT GOING OUT OF TOWN LOL. I LIVE HERE IN AUSTIN, BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR REFERENCE CHECKS SO IF SOME OF YOU GUYS USE ME AS A REF. IT IS OK!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...

XOXO
AK
Hey Babe,

Enjoy your break from the hobby, but hurry back.

There are a bunch of mongers here in ATX who will miss you while you are away.

Best,
Will do.
May I add, do not in any form take this as I am leaving the hobby for good. I am taking a personal time of absence and depends on how long it takes me to heal but the dr said I will be out for atleast 2 weeks. I didnt want to say much about why...but the pms that I am getting about me leaving for good...NO austin it wasnt that easy to get rid of me..plus, there are some who Ive not played with yet.
Can't wait for the new rack!!
She has beautiful breast, why mess them up?
Bigger
Dear God, please no. Not another pair of bolt-ons that look just like all the other bolt-ons.

I'm sure no. But just in case, you got it goin on girl...whole package top to bottom. Don't fuck with it!!!!
Is that true a boob job break ?
If so, I agree they are great the way they are. A boob job is a waste of time and money. No way fake will look better than they are now
See, this is how rumors get started.

But I agree - Alana Kay is a fine figure of a woman and a marvel of nature upon which technology cannot improve upon.
See, this is how rumors get started.

But I agree - Alana Kay is a fine figure of a woman and a marvel of nature upon which technology cannot improve upon. Originally Posted by Dev Null
+1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!
Can we kiss her ass any more...geeez
I'm one of those who hasn't gotten to play yet I can't wait.
I love big MMs