Don't say no

So just recently I was setting up an appt with a provider, said she was avail and I provided a ref. I text her and tell her I'll be there in 30 give me an adress. She asks what my eccie handle is and last min decides to look at my reviews ...then asks how come you have so many no's??
I said that I see a couple girls kinda regularly and there is no need to review. Most of my no's are when I have ventured on bp and that hasn't worked out for me a lot.

She must not have liked my answer cause she didn't respond for a while. I texted her " hey don't flake out, do you think I would give you a bad review? If you won't see me at least say so"...... Then she replies "too late now I'm tied up".

I didn't think I really had that many no's.....I have a lot of good expirences I just don't review a lot. When shit is fucked up / sub par or not as others have painted it to be then I feel obligated to warn or share.... That's where my no's come from.

So did she think I must be an asshole??? Cuz I'm not. Or does she think her service is sub par and I wouldn't have enjoyed myself.... Not sure what to think.

I'm not even pissed, just confused. Won't stop me from telling the truth. Shitty...had no backup plan and was super in the mood to jam!
who was the provider
who was the provider Originally Posted by bjwstw

Not trying to start drama with her on here or blow her spot up. Just didn't know if this is common and felt like sharing to see if anyone else has had that happen to them. And maybe a lady's take on it.
Unfortunately, I think it's one of the fatal flaws of the site. I have only given one but the chic PM'd her displeasure. I ignored her but it's the backlash that's the problem. I would still give no's but am very thorough in my screening (yes, reverse screening works).
I say keep giving no's where applicable. It helps the whole community. Hang tough my brother!
Ya only have 4 out a 15 no reviews. Not an exorbitant amount.
  • Tiger
  • 01-29-2014, 04:46 PM
11 out of 15 are yes, and you've stated most of the 4 no's were from backpage. That looks like a reasonable positive to negative experience ratio.
11 out of 15 are yes, and you've stated most of the 4 no's were from backpage. That looks like a reasonable positive to negative experience ratio. Originally Posted by Tiger

That's what I'm sayin!!! So what gives? Can't rationalize why she blew me off.
Not trying to start drama with her on here or blow her spot up. Just didn't know if this is common and felt like sharing to see if anyone else has had that happen to them. And maybe a lady's take on it. Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
Yes, other guys have. That is one of the reasons that many guys who have been around awhile have few or no reviews. It is tempting to say that a No review shouldn't matter and guys should just do them cuz that is the right thing to do and it won't hurt you as you wouldn't be seeing that girl again. As you see, it is more complicated than that. Good and bad reviews can hurt you. You show one way a No review can hurt you when it shouldn't. There are others. You do a bad review on a chick and you suffer the risk of her badmouthing you in the ladies' area or by PM or email etc. and you have little defense as you don't even know it is happening. Even Yes reviews have ways of hurting you. After all, Roc Britt won't daty with a guy who has daty with a number of others in their reviews. So you could do 20 positive reviews and use your wonderful oral skills to get them all off, yet have that used as a negative against you. That is just an example that comes to mind , but there are others. It's a land mine out there.
Right is right on its own. Anybody that does right solely for feedback will do wrong for feedback too. Bullet dodged. Worry not.
Yes, other guys have. That is one of the reasons that many guys who have been around awhile have few or no reviews. It is tempting to say that a No review shouldn't matter and guys should just do them cuz that is the right thing to do and it won't hurt you as you wouldn't be seeing that girl again. As you see, it is more complicated than that. Good and bad reviews can hurt you. You show one way a No review can hurt you when it shouldn't. There are others. You do a bad review on a chick and you suffer the risk of her badmouthing you in the ladies' area or by PM or email etc. and you have little defense as you don't even know it is happening. Even Yes reviews have ways of hurting you. After all, Roc Britt won't daty with a guy who has daty with a number of others in their reviews. So you could do 20 positive reviews and use your wonderful oral skills to get them all off, yet have that used as a negative against you. That is just an example that comes to mind , but there are others. It's a land mine out there. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
who cares what the ladies say, let them do what they do.

Write the review and let it ride no need to be a pussy and be scared.

This is a pussy site sharing info is what we do whether its a positive review or negative.
Roc Britt hmmm youre not accurate on that mr taskmaster, at least from my experience with her, youre off base. I think she looks at the person and the looks and goes from there.

do a review task don't be scared.
If a provider delivers quality service she shouldn't be worried about seeing someone with a few no recommendations. She should be confident in her ability to get a yes out of anyone.
who cares what the ladies say, let them do what they do.

Write the review and let it ride no need to be a pussy and be scared.

This is a pussy site sharing info is what we do whether its a positive review or negative.
Roc Britt hmmm youre not accurate on that mr taskmaster, at least from my experience with her, youre off base. I think she looks at the person and the looks and goes from there.

do a review task don't be scared. Originally Posted by bjwstw
If a provider delivers quality service she shouldn't be worried about seeing someone with a few no recommendations. She should be confident in her ability to get a yes out of anyone. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yes, but don't confuse what should be with what is. They are different things indeed. And no, I am not mistaken bj -- your personal experience aside. I am paraphrasing from her own posts in her own threAD. As I said, that was just one example. She is not in my city or on my radar anyway, so not singling her out for any malicious reason. Just an example. She is actually a Catch-22 by her policies of wanting clients with ECCIE reviews , but apparently daty is still a negative in those reviews.
I know she has issues and who she sees etc I never really had a daty issue with her but I know some others have.
She is actually a Catch-22 by her policies of wanting clients with ECCIE reviews Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I think when it comes to reviews it may be more about "who" you review as opposed to how you review them. I'm sure some VP's aren't big fans of the BP scene. If a guy has 20 reviews and 90% of them are BP then that may not work in his favor even if they're all yes rec's.
Tossing in my two cents here, but I think if you see a provider, you should review her. I always ask if I can do a review and have always reveived a positive responce. Also, when researching a new provider, I check here for reviews, I know that occaisionally someone has a bad day, but the more reviews I can see the more likely I am to see a provider. There have been some providers that caught my eye, but when I look into their reviews here I decided against seeing them. So, please, review the providers.