Encounter: Popping My Doubles Cherry @LA (Kitty&Princess)

Date: 8/29
Name: Kitty, Princess
Phone: Check website
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Irving/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Incall at an upscale Apt.
Activities: Please refer to Ros:
Hair Length and Color: Kitty long black hair, was kept down for the most part.

Princess straight black hair, kept short and in a bun.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Kitty is short 5’2 slim nice ass, and fake tits, has a Japanese cherry blossom tree on her stomach.

Princess is also short, slim with a nice C rack Curvy woman with an grabable ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Holy moly that is a dream come true right there. Good stuff man!
Great review! I’m due for a round with them together too soon.

I would be the first to say though that neither are in their 20s. Perhaps mid 30s but a capable age at that.

Excellent review, I'm going to the 7-11 right now! Lol
Who has the better ass? Who has the bigger one?
Didnt get to see Kitty like planned.. got called out of town for Saturday night so I had to cancel.. made me kind of mad I had to cancel.. but still want to see both.. but trying to decide which one first.
700 pretty steep
I’m calling BS. I’ve tried talking that booker into letting me have two at once and she never said yes.
Excellent news! I tried multiple times to get a doubles session with Ivy and another Angel with no success. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come at Lovely Angels.

I've been traveling a lot lately and haven't had the chance to meet Kitty yet but looking forward to trying her out this week!
Good shit my dude, I was trying to see them today but no luck (to busy).Haven’t seen Kitty but Princess was dope. Hope to try them out both very soon.
I’m calling BS. I’ve tried talking that booker into letting me have two at once and she never said yes. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
I’ve tried as well many times before asking the booker about doubles with other ladies before but no luck... Until now. The Princess + Kitty dynamic duo is real.
Originally Posted by RickyG2002

Don't by shy, this Kitty don't bite, unless you want her two.. she's currently my ATF.

I'm saving up for a doubles with princess and my Love "Kitty"
Just confirming Bamboo's intel...

Don't by shy, this Kitty don't bite, unless you want her two.. she's currently my ATF.

I'm saving up for a doubles with princess and my Love "Kitty" Originally Posted by City_Punk77

I dont know.. I may want her to LOL
Not shy.. just.. eh didnt think about it quick enough. My visit with Princess was good. Kitty is next up tho.