SOUNDS of the BIG O .....

I couldn’t help but notice the other day ….. I sounded a lot like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally.
ohhhh ……. Ooohhh …..ooooooohhh yes ……. Ooooooooohhh that’s it …..Ooooooohhh yes! ….. YES! ….YES! ….YES! ….. YES!....... YEEEEEESSSSS!

(But believe me ….. I wasn’t faking as she was in the movie)

I’ve experienced honkers, grunters, yellers, snake hisses, and more from the guys.
Even those that are just quiet but have this intense and bear like look on their face.
Some get downright explosive and start swearing and cussing (all in the release).

I can get loud sometimes ….. and hope my neighbors don’t think someone is being tortured.
There have been guys tell me ….. ssssshhhh!.... when we are in a hotel.
But I CAN’T sssshhhh!

Soooo…. Do you LIKE your sex partner to express their pleasure loudly or softly?
And …. Don’t mention duck tape ….ha!
IT is ALL fake. Women do not orgasm.
I think we all love when a woman seems to be enjoying a session and would love to hear these sounds of passion, though will admit if in a motel or apartment and things get so loud they disturb the neighboring suites and risk complaints to management admit that would not be a positive experience.

A better approach to duck tape would be a good kiss. Love kissing during the act and especially during climax. And your pics suggest loud sounds would be worth the risk.
I do like a girl that screams and yells,it is such a turn on.I for one do cuss loud when I cum.There are some girls that do bite,which I like also.I would like to hear you Torre
Isn't there an x-art video of this?
Pretend loudly, pretend softly, I don't care, just pretend to enjoy it!
Ask my neighbors....
I love a woman when she comes and is loud, now I just need to figure out how to do it.
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2018, 09:30 PM
Cha-Ching!
I love a woman when she comes and is loud, now I just need to figure out how to do it. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous

Yeah, I might as well be listening for the call of the dohdoh.
Standing on the dresser crowing like a rooster is what I wanted to do, but I digress
Nothing wrong with a lady letting a guy know he’s doing it right.