Providers that can handle well endowed males

Serious question, I know there will be some jokers on here, but bring it on lol. I've been in the hobby for a while and it seems these days most providers can't handle the well endowed males. I've never run into this problem before but it seems I'm running into this more often at this time. It sucks because I'd like the provider to enjoy the sex as much as I do, but when they can't handle it, it's not as enjoyable to me anymore. Me I don't think I'm big, but of course I don't go checking other dudes sizes, so I can't compare, but I'm told other wise. Any of my fellow hobbyiers out there experiencing this.
Every hooker tells me I'm huge and they love my cock. I always believe them.
Every hooker tells me I'm huge and they love my cock. I always believe them. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
BUT BUT BUT if they as saying it, Then they resisting asking "who you think you will please with that" Duh answer is always "ME" no matter your size.

I think Op finding many that hating what they do.

very few guys can say " there is a bottom to every hole"
It sucks because I'd like the provider to enjoy the sex as much as I do, but when they can't handle it, it's not as enjoyable to me anymore. Originally Posted by papitoloco
wells ya mights wants ta comes ...home from fantasy ...land cause nones a thems dones enjoys it withs any payin ...jimmie

Me I don't think I'm big, but of course I don't go checking other dudes sizes, so I can't compare, but I'm told other wise. Any of my fellow hobbyiers out there experiencing this. Originally Posted by papitoloco
plastic man ...dones wraps the ...funnels ins duct ...tape so he donts explodes em
I'd like the provider to enjoy the sex as much as I do

LOL They want your money not your dick.
BUT BUT BUT if they as saying it, Then they resisting asking "who you think you will please with that" Duh answer is always "ME" no matter your size.

I think Op finding many that hating what they do.

very few guys can say " there is a bottom to every hole" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'd like the provider to enjoy the sex as much as I do

LOL They want your money not your dick. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
I mean there are some that do enjoy it, once they see me they are like damn but once they see the dong they are like damn, but some can't handle it and some can, lmao. I know they are in it for the money but it's my time and money as well.
I mean there are some that do enjoy it, once they see me they are like damn but once they see the dong they are like damn, but some can't handle it and some can, lmao. I know they are in it for the money but it's my time and money as well. Originally Posted by papitoloco
some want the money for nothing

all want the money, if they like it its only a plus, and only for her as far as she cares. mmmm for most.
I have been doing this a long time. I have had many providers who have genuine pleasure from our experience. I always try to repeat with those girls as the whole experience is better. No I am not well endowed. But I have been noticing the same phenomenon. As of the last year or so I have been not fitting quite as easily as I used to in these girls. I believe it because I’m getting older and the girls are not into having a 50 year old climb on them.
I think you can make John Holmes blush or be hung like a light switch--most providers just want the money and to be finished as soon as possible.
A well reviewed lady from the past told me the best ever date she could hope for is to have the guy slide the envelope under the door and leave. I laughed and.... she didn't.
I enjoy what I do or I wouldn't bother doing it
Papi, the providers will tell you anything… It’s there “job” to make you happy and walk away with a smile on your face…. What would think if you had a date and they told you you look like small raisin? You would be offended and never go back to them again.
I don’t tell clients they have a big D if they really don’t. Why would I want to falsely boost someone’s ego?! Nope.
I dont care if she's satisfied

Purposely never do doubles , well unless it's the only way to get to the hotter girl friend

But even then I'm jumping in to break it up if I believe either is starting to get satisfied on my dime
I mean there are some that do enjoy it, once they see me they are like damn but once they see the dong they are like damn, but some can't handle it and some can, lmao. I know they are in it for the money but it's my time and money as well. Originally Posted by papitoloco
Ok, what are we taking as far as large. You have to remember our pussy is a money maker…and if you come with a pussy breaker, it’s bad for business