New Stanton Massage

Supposedly she means it when she says massage only.
I corresponded with her a couple of years ago.

There were several postings on here that she means what she says and she had an attitude so I never set an appt.

If anyone else knows differently please let us know. Pm or on here.
Then why is she advertising on that site?
Yeah, she was adamant that there are not extras when I spoke to her.
  • Typo
  • 07-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Wonder why she advertises there and wonder why she is holding up her 2 fingers in one of the pictures she posted...
She's been around forever. By all accounts, limited extras used to be available once she knows you. They probably still are, but I never really had much interest in getting to know her.
I was on a dating site and saw her profile. She hit me up and said she does Massage only. No extras, but she's also on list crawler. digits are: 724-663-1134. In a couple of her pics, she has that same hoodratish look holding her newport with the ash burnt about 1 inch. LOL- I'm a "no" on that one dog. Once again the adage of there's nothing good happening in New Stanton still stands.
I've seen her twice, once in Robinson and once in New Stanton. She's a nice person and her massage is truly only average at best, probably below. Never a hint of extras. It was probably 3 years ago that I saw her last.