Hot off the press: New photo!

Good night New Orleans babes and beaus. Hopefully y'all are having a debaucherous Decadence/ Labor Day weekend. I wanted to share one of my favorite photos I got back from a photo session I did last week.

Lena,

You look gorgeous and sexy as always !
The subject (you) of the picture is gorgeous and that corset is very pretty .
Thanks for the affirming responses everyone. Also, please do keep an eye on my showcase, website, and twitter over the upcoming days as I'll be sharing a few more new photos.
Sexy Lena D.
Sexy, classy, & so beautiful!!!!
very nice! We were getting tired of the flower dress
Thanks y'all!
Never too hot outside to enjoy a sizzlin' pic like this.
As erotic as it is elegant. A++ Ms. Duvall!
Thank you so much for this sweet and thoughtful compliment!

Never too hot outside to enjoy a sizzlin' pic like this.
As erotic as it is elegant. A++ Ms. Duvall!
Originally Posted by n0laARIES87
After many attempts, uploading new pictures on my showcase is not working out. Though I have gone ahead and added some of them to my website. Enjoy!
For small favors. Thanks God! XXOO annie
After many attempts, uploading new pictures on my showcase is not working out. Though I have gone ahead and added some of them to my website. Enjoy! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I don't know how Showcases work, but have you tried:

http://imgbox.com/

Unlimited picture uploads and it's free. It's worked everywhere that I've tried to post pictures on ECCIE. You set it to thumbnail or full size. Just copy the "BB Code" after uploading and paste it here. I'm guessing it's the same with the Showcase, but I don't know.
Thanks for the suggestion Al. It's happened before; I'll fiddle around with it and see if I can get it to work.