Ladies - Greatest Sexual Experience

Ladies,

Share with us your personal greatest sexual experience and what made it so great.
Lol. I'm sure a lady will show up soon to provide some input.

Sorry for the silence.
Lol. I'm sure a lady will show up soon to provide some input.

Sorry for the silence. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO!!!! This thread gone be quiet as hell!
You ...with your continuous spamming of this site with <posts> that are meant to get a negative response. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I do not SPAM and i resent the notion that I do. I ...asked for positive responses...You decided to give me negative and well that's no good Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Not only is this is an opportunity for our community ladies to share and perhaps educate (more exposure is always good), but it is also a thread that is not by design, hateful and is welcoming for them to participate. IMO, if they choose not to, it will be most likely due to the trolls who are allowed to ruin this information site.

The forum alternatives to don't seem to be very popular.

Can this forum be saved?
Lmao...flaming your own thread.
So I was invited to a July 4th party.

I received the invitation from a guy that I had been recently seeing and was not given much information to go on. I did not know who else was going to be at the party. I assumed this was going to be the typical neighborhood block party, with families and bbq, etc.

I was late on arrival as I had to drive in from another city in order to join the party. My bf had been anxiously texting me as I was driving to see how close I was and when I was going to arrive, and when I arrived he ran out to greet me in his tshirt and shorts, as I parked my car in the street among everyone else's.

We headed straight to the backyard and he told me the party had been going on for quite some time, so things had already begun to get a little crazy. As we stepped in through the back gate, there was bbq grilling, music playing, and completely naked women swimming and running around the pool.

This was not your typical neighborhood block party.

These women were also not your typical everyday women. They were very pretty trophy wives who obviously did not work for a living, but most likely spent their days working out and taking care of themselves. They were fit and toned, with long hair, perky breasts and ample bubble butts. It was actually a very beautiful sight to see them running and playing in the sun with tiny water droplets glistening on their skin. I was kinda of thinking this would have been the type of 4th of July party our forefathers would have fought and died for - bbq, booze, and beautiful naked women.

I sat down on the porch and was introduced to the man of the house. Introductions were quickly interrupted by the sounds of moaning and groaning coming from the inside the pool. The owner of the house laughed and said it sounds like someone had already started fucking in the pool. And indeed, there was a couple going at it fiercely just over in the shallow end. He asked my boyfried to go inside and make us some mixed drinks, and I don't know if it was an excuse to get rid of him because as he walked away one of the beautiful ladies came up to me with her pretty eyes and her perky wet breasts bouncing in my face and asked me if I would join her at the pool.

She had one of those beautiful, friendly, inviting smiles encased by a sharp jawline that brought your eye down her soft neck to a perfectly sculpted clavicle that framed her plump soft naked breasts. And she smelled delicious, like Hawaiian tropic coconut on a salty beach. Of course I would follow her into the pool, and I did. I took my clothes off and followed her naked bouncing ass cheeks right into the pool with my own butt naked as the day I was born.

The water was really super chilly, but the cold was welcome relief from the sweltering heat of a July afternoon and my nipples were instantly hard and so were hers. She swam toward me and cornered me over in the shallow end of the pool and her husband slid in the pool behind me and I found myself sandwich between two naked horny strangers. His very hard and throbbing cock was pushing up against my thigh and he was fondling the hard nipple on my breast and slipped it in his mouth and began to suck on it.

I was so hot and aroused, but I was also worried about what my boyfriend was going to do if he came out on the porch with a tray full of drinks and saw me naked in the pool and fondled by strangers. I didn't know if I should try to make an exit out of the pool and go wait for him over on the porch, but it was too late and he came out of the backdoor holding a tray of drinks and saw us all in the corner of the pool together.

He put the tray of drinks down and simple said, "Well I guess it's time to get in the pool." And then he took his shorts off and dove butt naked right into the pool and swam over to us. He placed his hands firmly on the sides of both my hips with a strong firm grasp and pulled me right off my feet into the middle of the pool where he got right in between my legs and slipped his thick hard cock straight into my vagina and began fucking me rough and hard, right in the middle of the pool. I was completely naked, horny and spread bare, tits bouncing and taking a dick in the middle of the pool while a group of strangers that I only met 20 minutes ago stood on the side of the pool holding their drinks and watched me.
So this is really only the beginning. There is so much more to the story and so much more that happened that afternoon, but I will wait and see if anyone is interested before I type anymore.
So this is really only the beginning. There is so much more to the story and so much more that happened that afternoon, but I will wait and see if anyone is interested before I type anymore. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You can't stop now. Let's hear the rest.
You can't stop now. Let's hear the rest. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Exactly. Lol
Exactly. Lol Originally Posted by kctx1790
Why ohhh Why did you stop? Please continue...
Before I can continue the story, I need to name the characters involved or this can get kind of confusing without names.

I was thinking of naming the lady in the pool B3, and the guy who owns the house could be Eidolon since this is his thread. Who shall I name my boyfriend in this story?

Also I was thinking that the couple that were fucking in the pool in the beginning that were interrupting introductions, could be Shine and SC, since they love so much attention they need a part in the story. Take your pic which one is top or bottom.

So again who shall I name as my boyfriend in this story so I can continue?
Staff Edit B3

Let us all be careful choosing our words carefully.
So I was invited to a July 4th party.

I received the invitation from a guy that I had been recently seeing and was not given much information to go on. I did not know who else was going to be at the party. I assumed this was going to be the typical neighborhood block party, with families and bbq, etc.

I was late on arrival as I had to drive in from another city in order to join the party. My bf had been anxiously texting me as I was driving to see how close I was and when I was going to arrive, and when I arrived he ran out to greet me in his tshirt and shorts, as I parked my car in the street among everyone else's.

We headed straight to the backyard and he told me the party had been going on for quite some time, so things had already begun to get a little crazy. As we stepped in through the back gate, there was bbq grilling, music playing, and completely naked women swimming and running around the pool.

This was not your typical neighborhood block party.

These women were also not your typical everyday women. They were very pretty trophy wives who obviously did not work for a living, but most likely spent their days working out and taking care of themselves. They were fit and toned, with long hair, perky breasts and ample bubble butts. It was actually a very beautiful sight to see them running and playing in the sun with tiny water droplets glistening on their skin. I was kinda of thinking this would have been the type of 4th of July party our forefathers would have fought and died for - bbq, booze, and beautiful naked women.

I sat down on the porch and was introduced to the man of the house. Introductions were quickly interrupted by the sounds of moaning and groaning coming from the inside the pool. The owner of the house laughed and said it sounds like someone had already started fucking in the pool. And indeed, there was a couple going at it fiercely just over in the shallow end. He asked my boyfried to go inside and make us some mixed drinks, and I don't know if it was an excuse to get rid of him because as he walked away one of the beautiful ladies came up to me with her pretty eyes and her perky wet breasts bouncing in my face and asked me if I would join her at the pool.

She had one of those beautiful, friendly, inviting smiles encased by a sharp jawline that brought your eye down her soft neck to a perfectly sculpted clavicle that framed her plump soft naked breasts. And she smelled delicious, like Hawaiian tropic coconut on a salty beach. Of course I would follow her into the pool, and I did. I took my clothes off and followed her naked bouncing ass cheeks right into the pool with my own butt naked as the day I was born.

The water was really super chilly, but the cold was welcome relief from the sweltering heat of a July afternoon and my nipples were instantly hard and so were hers. She swam toward me and cornered me over in the shallow end of the pool and her husband slid in the pool behind me and I found myself sandwich between two naked horny strangers. His very hard and throbbing cock was pushing up against my thigh and he was fondling the hard nipple on my breast and slipped it in his mouth and began to suck on it.

I was so hot and aroused, but I was also worried about what my boyfriend was going to do if he came out on the porch with a tray full of drinks and saw me naked in the pool and fondled by strangers. I didn't know if I should try to make an exit out of the pool and go wait for him over on the porch, but it was too late and he came out of the backdoor holding a tray of drinks and saw us all in the corner of the pool together.

He put the tray of drinks down and simple said, "Well I guess it's time to get in the pool." And then he took his shorts off and dove butt naked right into the pool and swam over to us. He placed his hands firmly on the sides of both my hips with a strong firm grasp and pulled me right off my feet into the middle of the pool where he got right in between my legs and slipped his thick hard cock straight into my vagina and began fucking me rough and hard, right in the middle of the pool. I was completely naked, horny and spread bare, tits bouncing and taking a dick in the middle of the pool while a group of strangers that I only met 20 minutes ago stood on the side of the pool holding their drinks and watched me. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Bravo!!!
...and not just because it's a hot story.
Katie.... shine and sc would be easy to spot in the pool. Just think....two Baby Ruth's floating together on the surface