Spicing Up Your Sessions With Hot Candle Wax

If you want to break the monotony of your sessions. I'd suggest you incorporate hot candle wax fetish for an upcharge.

Now this can be dangerous and requires skill but the pleasure mixed with pain is worth it.

Ladies start by lightly dripping hot wax on your clit...and then slowly on your labia folds. At this time you should now gently start ouching, ouueing, or moaning. Let your client give it a try too. Make sure he has a steady hand. Next throw your ass in the air...spread your cheeks and let him drip that hot wax straight onto your booty hole. I imagine if you do anal maybe your reaction is similar to a slight knee jerk and then ahh followed by a devilish grin.

Next see if your client is amenable to you dripping hot wax on his tip. The effects of all this is to excite the mind with quick tingly flashes of wax heat and then the body will be opened to new receptors.

Drip wax also on the feet, belly button, ear lobes, or any spot on your body that's typically your erogenous zone.

I'm sure this will be a new experience for many of you.

Good Friday and Happy SexWaxing ;-)
Have you not tried this CB? Hot wax on what I'm sure is a beautiful chocolate ass.
Im not into pain & pleasure, dear..

I don't mind giving pain then pleasure afterwards, but I simply just can not do it! I'll be ready to knock someone's lights out, yes I'm one of those, if you hurt me

I've spilled wax on me by accident, and ouch!
CB...you are much too pretty to be burned
Ahh ok...its not for everyone. These college girls though will literally try any and everything

I hope to quickly influence providers to see if this could be a source of additional income by adding it to their menu. See I like giving practical advice like that. ;-) not many guys can give providers new ideas that turns into $$$
CB...you are much too pretty to be burned Originally Posted by tbone2u

Aww, thank you sugar..
Im not into pain & pleasure, dear..

I don't mind giving pain then pleasure afterwards, but I simply just can not do it! I'll be ready to knock someone's lights out, yes I'm one of those, if you hurt me

I've spilled wax on me by accident, and ouch! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Pain and pleasure can be wonderfully combined to enhance each other.
It doesn't have to be extreme. Not even candle wax extreme although that's actually pretty tame.
When sexually aroused, all your senses are at a heightened state and respond favorably to additional stimulation even if there a painful aspect to it. Contrasting that with sensitive caresses and kisses can take the stimulation to another level and make the pleasurable caresses feel even better. You just feel more of everything.

Floggers, while looking intimidating are actually pretty harmless. You might think of it like a belt but it's not. The impact is spread out and absorbed by all the different tentacles. It's the impact you feel first, then some stinging and finally a reddening of the skin as blood runs to the area and flushes it.

Wartenberg wheels are a great contrast to a flogger. They give pinpoint sensations and can be rolled along the skin in sensitive areas, like along the inner thigh or side of the body to add rapid, light pinprick type stimulation. More pressure is not always better. Afterward a flogger can be drug along the same path in soothing strokes.

Wheels and floggers when used in conjunction with a blindfold keeps the receiver on edge. Keep mixing it up, perhaps even use some ice and wax for even more contrast. They say a great deal of an orgasm is in the brain. Especially for women. There is an excitement of not knowing exactly what is coming next but it has to be with someone you trust.
I guess cause I got my ass beat growing up, I've had enough pain to last me for a lifetime.. I'm good, but thanks, Boardman..

Sounds very erotic as well enticing, but yep not trying it..
I guess cause I got my ass beat growing up, I've had enough pain to last me for a lifetime.. I'm good, but thanks, Boardman..

Sounds very erotic as well enticing, but yep not trying it.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
My heart goes out to you in light of such a tender confession.
I carry soy candles..they are really good to use for candle wax play.....start by a warm coconut oil rubdown..then slowly and seductively drip the wax on my back down to my butt.....then rub it in and it mixes with the oil into a silky smooth feel....easier to clean up that way too.
I agree with Champagne on this one. Pain and Pleasure is not something that goes together in my world.

Good post!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-15-2019, 06:48 PM
yessir pleasure and pain are the same damn thing. eating carolina reaper peppers has expanded my mind. and btw, i can always tell a gal is a gangsta if she's down for peppermint oil on the booty..

loved the hot wax scene in Body of Evidence with Madonna and William Dafoe..
Ahh ok...its not for everyone. These college girls though will literally try any and everything

I hope to quickly influence providers to see if this could be a source of additional income by adding it to their menu. See I like giving practical advice like that. ;-) not many guys can give providers new ideas that turns into $$$ Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You failed to do that. All you did was give your brethren fuckwaffles a way to hurt, maybe scar, a woman.