Shoutout for Promising Newbie BriannaBrooks

• pxmcc
  • 03-16-2019, 01:48 PM
I won't have time to write a review, but still want to give Brianna props. This gal is of the most down to earth providers I've met. She's also incredibly fun.

I was looking through the Weekly Updates, ran across her ad, pmed her, and we sessioned the very same day. Two days later, we were on the way to Laberge du Lac to try our hand at the tables. She brought us (yes i said us; her take was 20%!) fortune indeed. And the session afterwards? oh my..

For any gents possibly interested, here is the basic info:
-accurate pics
-super fair donations
-very nice body with awesome black girl curves
-limited gfe
-great tcb
-super fun and super chill
-old soul in a young body
-crackerjack ace at reading dice shooters (lol)
-great karma and therefore very lucky..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2547548&
Oh hell, Just a heads up for the newbie. LOL, est since 2011.
NEVER LET A member do this !! Not only does it appear that he is promoting AND advertising for you. Which is a major flag on the play!

He never reviewed you but spammed co-ed !

This is the kind of trash that needs to stop in co-ed ! You sir, have done MORE damage to this lady than helped her !
Sweetheart, Get a reputable gent to see you.
ACTUALLY review you. This was a waste of time. Did more harm than good !

Feel free to pm me if you need anything, I'm far from perfect but know a few things in Houston.
B Three is one of the female mod's in Houston. BUT... She is a great resource of information and help also.

This post is astonishing LOL !!
Oh, you don't have to ask.. Jess hit the rtm button! LOL
Wait a minute... there are 3 female mods ?

That changes E.V.E.R Y.T.H.I.N.G !

..and also gives new meaning to MODanal ....

this might get interesting afterall ....

Carry on.

p.s. if the OF didnt have "time" to write a review, then why the fuck is he spending so much "time" UITB ?

If he has the time to camp out in CoEd with this, then he definitely has the time to do a proper review.... ijs

p.p.s. RTM ? what a foooking joke. The OF knows better.
No LOL there are not.. You know Bee Three silly LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2019, 03:19 PM
Oh hell, Just a heads up for the newbie. NEVER LET A member do this !! Not only does it appear that he is promoting AND advertising for you. Which is a major flag on the play! E

He never reviewed you but spammed co-ed !

This is the kind of trash that needs to stop in co-ed ! You sir, have done MORE damage to this lady than helped her !
Sweetheart, Get a reputable gent to see you.
ACTUALLY review you. This was a waste of time. Did more harm than good !

Feel free to pm me if you need anything, I'm far from perfect but know a few things in Houston.
Bee Three is one of the female mod's in Houston. BUT... She is a great resource of information and help also.

This post is astonishing LOL !!
Oh, you don't have to ask.. Jess hit the rtm button! LOL Originally Posted by TexasJess
thanks for the negativity Jess. way to troll a happy post. and yes, if you think i broke a rule, feel free to rtm the post. your post broke several rules imo, and yes i will be rtm-ing your post with all the rules you broke, imo.

because of your constant trolling of me, i will ask for a Supreme Directive because it appears you can't help yourself.
thanks for the negativity Jess. and yes, if you think i broke a rule, feel free to rtm the post. your post broke several rules imo, and yes i will be rtm-ing your post with all the rules you broke imo. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yes sweetie I DID, Please do !!!
Also for the lady her handle is B Three, I call he Bee Three because of the way these guys BEE..have around here she is busy like a bee... But she will come thru. Be patient !

Please hit the rtm. btw my points are at ground zero! Hit it twice sir !:spam_l aser:
newbie, like did you even check her account before you posted this fake crap!
Member since 2011 !!
Dude come on !!
Please, hit the rtm !!
I will be sitting here with my resting bitch face on that !!
Promotion, advertising, hummm let me think maybe your attempting to be management... lies... she's not a newbie and so on!
Please tell me that this was a attention seeking spam post! I would take that.. but not his crap! LOL...

Oh yes, please feel free to RTM sweetie !! Hahahahahah….. I swear after CB meltdown, ban I thought that was a good laugh but hell you have cut the cake!
Someone might want to do a foooking well being check on TexasJess. I'm honestly concerned about her mental health. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Pxo you really don't want a supreme directive. You literally have to read every page before you post to make sure she hasn't posted. Extremely time consuming. Just saying. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
maybe he should, you...LOL read the fact that this lady he/you created this fake non review of has been a member since 2011.

I would say Kick rocks but, hey you know that's someone's handle on here... but you sir, can do just that! Get off of here!
Someone might want to do a foooking well being check on TexasJess. I'm honestly concerned about her mental health. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
You just stated a medical condition !

WD, flag on the play!!
I now am done !! If nothing is done after this post & I AM TAKING your remarks & this POST to a higher level ! Like I said, do your homework like YOUR girl should have ! LOL

Anyone got St.Chris numb? Lol, He needs to make a quick connect to the Houston board!
Pxmcc Thanks for sharing. Nice showcase and description. I like that old soul comment in the description. Old souls are like kindred spirits and they are hard to find.

Good job.
Pxmcc Thanks for sharing. Nice showcase and description. I like that old soul comment in the description. Old souls are like kindred spirits and they are hard to find.

Good job. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

AND THEN THERE WERE 3 !!!