Pointers and Tips for Date Night With Providers

When taking providers out on dates what is your typical game plan? What type of conversation topics do you bring up?

I would suggest the following:

1.) I can't emphasize this enough Listen to live music as you dine...Sambuca's is decent...and try something different take her to Pete's fine meats (low end) or maybe even a nice Moroccan themed restaurant, or a nice grade of Sushi. Nothing like a good taste of Wasabi to spice up your date.

2.) Go dancing even if all you can do is a country two-step

3.) If you cant dance to save your life then fuck it... Karaoke is an option or maybe even my fave Rollerskating {rollbounce}

4.)Always ensure a Tabacco Hookah is nearby women dont like the harsh smell and taste of cigars.

5.)Go play on giant trampolines for adults or catch a comedy show at the Houston Improv.

Just some pointers for you fellas to break the monotony if monotony does exist.
Speaking of Sambuca's in DT, I dj'd a UTMB grad party on the 2nd floor ballroom. Had a wonderful night with 2 graduate brunettes! Good times indeed. #TrueStory
Bruh...that's what's up. I havent been to Sambuca's in awhile because I'm currently on some Anthony Bourdain shit...eating at hole in the walls getting myself ready for the zombie apocalypse...but I hear its still a nice place.
Oxymoron.
By definition you don't date a provider.
Posters like you and ww have such vacant personal lives full of rejection that your only option is to pay for a lady to roller skate with you.
I'll keep you in my prayers, brah.
Oxymoron.
By definition you don't date a provider.
Posters like you and ww have such vacant personal lives full of rejection that your only option is to pay for a lady to roller skate with you.
I'll keep you in my prayers, brah. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Yeah . . .I am with you on this.

I do have a life that has some complexity. I see providers occasionally to round out that life or fill-in the corners. Thinking about it now and counting on my fingers (by decades) I have not really done any real-world "dating" since the early 1970s.

If there is a night out with dinner and entertainment, I know who I will be with family.

The only "date" venue or experience I might think about with a provider might be a swinger's club or something like that. But then, if I am paying for the company of a beautiful woman who I know will put-out at the end of the evening . . .why would I take her out to some swap-meet?