Dallas new guidelines?

It's been a while since I've been to Dallas and since the site has changed I'm not sure the guidelines and where to post that I'm visiting and what places are good in the Galleria area. I'll be visiting prob thurs and friday and just not sure about where to put things. Sorry if it says somewhere and I missed it lol hope everyone is having a great week 💚
There are no more ads or ISO sections. No showcases, but you can have an image gallery of PG pics.

The rule is you can't post in coed something like an ad, or an ISO, but even a post on something interesting gets some folks interested in you. On that note, you can have your contact email in your signature line.

Read thru the coed section - there are several creative ladies who have "innocent" sounding threads like looking for a good museum, or if anyone is looking for a good taco to eat.

Not sure how it's working, I answered the museum one and another about colors and no one bit.

Good luck.
MT
Oh ok thank you 💚🤗💚🤗💚
from what I have seen, even innocuous posts are being viewed as ads. the definition of "ad" is crazy unclear.
Many gals assume this is a New Dallas Change, even the gals form other states and cities.

Do you not pay attention to your own areas on what you can and can't post?

It's site wide.
Wish it was that easy