How Bad ????

How much do you think the bad Economy has Hurt the Hobby ? The boards a very quiet all over the country.

Give me your thoughts.
Economy certainly has not deterred the LARGE number of ladies who have jacked their rates up to 700-1000/hour. I understand cost of living is up, but not enough to justify those types of increase. This has to have a big impact on the inactivity on boards, lot of the guys simply can't afford to play. Quite a few on P411 that are actually posting 1200-2000 per hour.
At that rate my hand will definitely be self employed. LOL
I can't imagine to many could play w/those donations. Good luck to them if they can get it more power to them. Personally I tend to think in reality terms and reality doesn't see much potential for gents who can afford that.
Asian massages are the answer. We need them for competition.
I can't imagine to many could play w/those donations. Good luck to them if they can get it more power to them. Personally I tend to think in reality terms and reality doesn't see much potential for gents who can afford that. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I agree, you can make big bucks for a short period or a fortune in the long term by staying busy.
Answer to what? Hand release? I gave a few amps a try several years ago, NO THANK YOU! And I LOVE Asians!!!

This kid needs to have some idea when he walks through the door! I don’t do maybe! If liquid assets I have on hand don’t make it happen I’ll give it to Amazon!

Asian massages are the answer. We need them for competition. Originally Posted by happy 1
I think the boards are slow because providers have found other ways to advertise and the gents have moved on to other places as well.
The economy never really seems to hurt the hobby. It tends to make providers busier because we’re excellent stress relief.
Insurance should cover us. They always say lower stress to help prevent heart issues
For some gents and providers with heart issues extreme activity could be a problem and they need to carry good insurance. Haha. Still recommend Asian, just lie back and let them take all the stresses away and it’s economical, easy on the pocketbook.
I've been receiving frequent texts from previously visited amps and rotasians lately. It's clear they're hurting for business.
I think the boards are slow because providers have found other ways to advertise and the gents have moved on to other places as well.
The economy never really seems to hurt the hobby. It tends to make providers busier because we’re excellent stress relief. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
where are these other ways to advertise at? please do tell because im interested to know an alternative to the numerous boards that are reputable that being the keyword!

where are these other ways to advertise at? please do tell because im interested to know an alternative to the numerous boards that are reputable that being the keyword! Originally Posted by satan666
ME TOO !!!!!!!!!
I still see my favorite during a bad economy just not as many times as I'd like. Takes longer to save.
I would say the hobby will always exist in one way or another. Still the economy has had to make a big dent in it. It used to be nothing to go see a girl when ever I wanted. It wasn't more than going to a strip club for the night. Now the rates have gotten to a point that I think of what I could buy with the money, that I will actually have for years down the road.