Isabella*Houston?!

I want to say that I don't hate anyone.

I've thought about it a while and finally decided to put this out for whatever it's worth. I am very disappointed with the TBC skills of Isabella. I set up an appointment thru P411 got text communications and set a time and date. I drove from north of the Woodlands into her area via the toll roads and when there I got no call or text- I waited and extra 1/2 hour called and text-ed her many times, finally started for home, about 3/4 of the way home I got a text that she'd fallen asleep after her workout and did I want to head back, well no.

I had another free day a day or so later and cooled of and tried again on P411. I got the date set for the next day. The next day no call no text no pu**y! She did text me latter that day but by then I had a job come up and was on my way out of town.

I know she is a fun lady and very reasonably priced but feel that I should get some extra consideration IF I try again.

What do you think-let me know please providers chime in too.

Thanks
I think you should move on if you don't have the patience for it. I've been trying to see her but no dice...it's ok though I'm not dwelling on it, ill just hit more pussy in the mean time and if she comes through cool if not well then no harm no foul..
Well since you tried twice to hook up with her, obviously it's not important to her to see you.

Move on and don't contact her again. The last thing you want to do is run behind a provider who can care less about seeing you.
Well since you tried twice to hook up with her, obviously it's not important to her to see you.

Move on and don't contact her again. The last thing you want to do is run behind a provider who can care less about seeing you. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Sounds good to me..
I know she is a fun lady and very reasonably priced but feel that I should get some extra consideration IF I try again. Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog
Perhaps you should try offering her MORE money.
She may have gotten more money had she seen him
Thanks to ALL for the insight, I will just walk away and put it behind me. I was slightly burned by "providers" on BP and Eros (and that is what I expected) before finding Eccie and P411, This is my first disappointment and if it is my last I'll be lucky.
Thanks again
no sweat man.. plenty of other fishies in the sea.
Not many like her though. Sorry for your bad luck she is a gem.
Thanks to ALL for the insight, I will just walk away and put it behind me. I was slightly burned by "providers" on BP and Eros (and that is what I expected) before finding Eccie and P411, This is my first disappointment and if it is my last I'll be lucky.
Thanks again Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog
This site is somewhat better than some others on NC/NS stuff, but it still happens all the time.

On the other hand...you should not hesitate to post on it without concern.
It is true you should and will move on.
But it is untrue that there was no harm or foul. You burned your time, money and your expectations were dashed without regard to your feelings.

The only corrections to these behaviors available to hobbiests who get burned are these posts and while it is not much... they are an attempt to protect others who might waste their time and money.

Before we became so politically correct here, hobbiest would post in every review they read about the provider that had stood them up...
Today, it is hard to connect them to these posts in another forum...but that is the task we have.

I agree with all saying just move on...
But no one will be calling you for a reference on her...so be sure everyone knows she is not worth the time or effort to contact.

Remember...so many of them really do Take Care of Business....

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9
Aint she the same one that tried to get attention awhile back with some made-up dramas? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=636659
no sweat man.. plenty of other fishies in the sea. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Ain't that the truth I miss one I just move on . It's like they're doing me a favor when I don't get to see someone I would like to see .
In this city if a provider doesn't want your donation someone else will.
I've seen Isa a couple of time in the past. And yes, she stood me up once.
I was pretty mad too since I've travelled out of my way to see her.
I think this hobby is not her main income, sort of speak. It's her "fun" time too.
She has other thing (better) going on.
All I can say is, be patience and I think she's worthed...
Maybe 3rd time is the charm.
.. before finding Eccie and P411, ... Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog
The sites have little to do with off board personna of individual providers, ... and although p411 is good for screening and connecting sometimes it is difficult to hook up with some of those advertising on there ... just like Eccie.

Do you only shop for groceries at one store?
This isn't my main income, I have a job also but I don't make appointments with people then make them go on blank trips.. ijs