What do you remember most about your most memorable hobby experiences?

I know men are thought to be more visual creatures, but when you think back to your best hobby dates or your atf what is it you remember most?

Is it something as small as the way her hair smelled, her touch, her voice? Or is it more of the way she made you feel when you were with her?

For me, I think it is a mix of all the senses. One of my Bfe's walked in with a simple white shirt and jeans once.. he reminded me of James Dean or something. I don't know why, but the picture of that burns hot in my mind. Oh and the pheromones around a man's neck. OMG, the scent alone is intoxicating! Reminiscing about the way his hands felt and skin felt on mine and mostly the intensity....drunk in ecstasy!

I know men are thought to be more visual creatures, but when you think back to your best hobby dates or your atf what is it you remember most? Enjoying the silence. This means you're both comfortable and thinking about how good it could be - a sly grin turning your lip upward.

Is it something as small as the way her hair smelled, her touch, her voice? I did notice after a recent session that the woman kept stroking my arm as we laid there after the - er -moment. I really liked that. Felt very intimate.

Or is it more of the way she made you feel when you were with her? This one is tough. I think its chemistry more than what she does or says. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I know men are thought to be more visual creatures, but when you think back to your best hobby dates or your atf what is it you remember most?

Is it something as small as the way her hair smelled, her touch, her voice? Or is it more of the way she made you feel when you were with her? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
There is a lot of wisdom in this question. Yes, we are visual creatures. But for me, the best memories are all about how she made me feel: like there was nowhere she would rather be in that moment, than in bed with ME!
one of my most memorable experiences was also one of my 1st greek sessions.
when i realized actually fucking the shit out of a girl, is NOWHERE near as sexy as you fuckers made it sound !!!
Many things come to mind:

-- her voice
-- her silky, smooth skin
-- her long, silky, black hair
-- the way she looked at me during the action
-- the way she smelled, not perfume, but freshly showered
-- the noises she made during the activities

Wow! Thinking about all those things has gotten me turned on!

What do I remember most about my most memorable hobby experiences?

I dunno what did I do yesterday???
My most memorable was when the lady and I felt a connection. We were slow, patient, caring with each other, genuinely wanting to get the other off and not worried about our own pleasure.

Is it something as small as the way her hair smelled, her touch, her voice? Or is it more of the way she made you feel when you were with her?

For me, I think it is a mix of all the senses. One of my Bfe's walked in with a simple white shirt and jeans once.. he reminded me of James Dean or something. I don't know why, but the picture of that burns hot in my mind. Oh and the pheromones around a man's neck. OMG, the scent alone is intoxicating! Reminiscing about the way his hands felt and skin felt on mine and mostly the intensity....drunk in ecstasy! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Voices can be such a turn on. My last hobby bf could just turn me into putty with his voice. A simple look. Especially the look, the wild look like he just want to devour you.

Okay, enough.... I better go call one of BFE's!!!!
Not sensual but :

I remember when I first discovered ASPD and a sense of relief that ... OMG it doesn't have to be so difficult! The actual process can be fun, safe, discreet, and easy.
The actual process can be fun, safe, discreet, and easy. Originally Posted by harkontume
Hey buddy, watch who you're callin' easy. =)
One of the most memorable experiences I had with a provider was when I realized she was just as into the session as I was. It wasn't scripted or mechanical; she truly was turned on as I was, and we just melted into one another for about an hour :-)

Sadly, that kind of connection rarely lingers, and we have since parted ways (she moved to Dallas and I moved on) So, the chance of another spark like that, the visceral excitement of pleasing someone just as you are being pleased, is what drives me to continue on my quest in this hobby.

Hope springs eternal...
Parsifal- Who should have been paying who?! I guess I am lucky or attracted what I like mostly. That should be most dates, imo! But, I know whatcha mean
  • Loxly
  • 08-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Sensual...No. Memorable....Yes.

After several exchanges of "Mutual Gratification" all good things came to an end. A quick wipe up in the bedroom we both pulled our clothes on and bid each other good night.

I imagine it was over an hour that I spent recovering from this event. As my blood flow returned to normal I dragged my butt into the bathroom for a "proper" clean up. Little did I know that I would have a follow-up event to cherish from this meeting!

While the basin filled with water I removed my slacks and then started pulling down my thong. (Yes....thong!)

"Ouch! WTF?! I'm STUCK!"

Yes.... something had attached itself to me and my thong. So, crouching down and slllooooowwwly pulling down the thong again, I try to discover what the cause was.

It was RED....

"Oh Jesus.... I'm bleeding! Blood dried and caked in my thong! "

Well.... almost.

On closer inspection I discovered that it was not blood after all, but some other substance that had come between my "jewels" and the thong. Of course that didn't make those hairs feel any better about being yanked out!

Around this time I figured that I might as well shut the water off. I was going to need something a little stronger. But first... a trimming was in order. Luckily I did not have to waddle into the kitchen for scissors. My manicure set was handy even though the scissors in them were small. (Waddle to the cabinet..waddle back towards the sink.)

After some careful snipping I was free. Now if you're thinking that the first thing I did was try to figure out what I was stuck to....... you're WRONG! The next thing I grabbed was a hand mirror for a closer inspection of my own private-self!

Luckily I could find no residue from the foreign material that was in my thong. OK.... finish washing up and then worry about the thong.

It was chewing gum. “Big Red” to be exact. While I couldn't verify it. I am fairly certain that the jewels smelled "cinnamonly" fresh!

As I put away everything in the bathroom I couldn't stop laughing about how I must have looked. (Waddle..waddle) I kept waiting for the words "STUPID" to appear on my forehead every time I glanced in the mirror.

I did contact the owner of the gum. After several minutes of hysterical laughing she opted not to claim the remains. Apparently she did not need the added protein from my formerly attached follicles.

This was forever referred to as our "Big Red One".
"when you think back to your best hobby dates"
Most Memorable action flick:
After meeting a lady for a late afternoon tryst we attended a party (social).. At about 10:30 that night she made it very clear -"I want to get out of here" !!! Evidently the afternoon rendezvous was only a precursor for a VERY long encounter ( OTC ) I have yet to match, to this day... Lust, unfettered carnal pleasures, no limits, no rules, no interruptions (OK pee Breaks) and lots of KY.... I left her company at 3:30 in the morning........

Most memorable Lover:
Began much the same way... Previous afternoon tryst, followed by party (social) and returning to the scene of the crime to conclude a private, OTC, 6 hour, on and off --> GFE, BFE, PSE, bedroom scenes, bathroom scenes, couch scenes, patio scenes, kitchen counter scenes, hallway scenes........ you see where I'm going ? I still see this Lover to this day....