Phone:
Email Address: Gigi.cox09@gmail.com, msladyy@ymail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054482214
City: lincoln
State: Nebraska
Address: north
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: ts on guy bbj, doggie, ts with me lfk, titty play, guy on ts bbj, titty play, guy on me cg, daty, titty play, dfk lots of boy toy play, girl toy play
Session Length: 1 h
Fee: $$$$$$
Hair Color and Length: brown shoulder length, red middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gigi a bit bigger, pretty face, nice tits, 6 in cock. Lady Y you all ready know.
Recommendation: Yes
ROS:he showed up and gigi hid in the other room, Brought him into the room and started undressing him, once undressed and laying on the bed I blind folder him and went and got GIGI she started kissing him while i began bbbj, she then pulled out her cocked and had him suck it while I pulled out the boy toys and began preparing him for the real fun. We switched places where he started doing daty on me while she bbjed him. Gigi and I started kissing and fondling each other and we where in every position possible.
This is purely meet for entertainment. I am not admitting this did or didn't happen. If you want to find out set up an appt.
Thanks for the entertainment which did or didn't happen, Y. I'm not admitting this did or didn't turn me on.
Thanks for the entertainment which did or didn't happen, Y. I'm not admitting this did or didn't turn me on. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
I won't tell either.
Well, if this is a true account, then I appreciate the info. If fiction, then I appreciate the writing.

Thanks for posting.
If it's the man-bitch (lol) I'm thinking of I MIGHT be jealous at this hypothetical 3-way lol.
Just don't have the surprise come out of hiding without advanced notice if you know what I mean. We have all heard of the Batman came out of nowhere story.