Why would somone use my name?

I just got a email that told me to go look at a ad from Austin.OMG,some girl is telling everybody she's me.Wonder can she use my reviews?
  • T-Can
  • 10-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Call her up and ask her, that would never hurt anything.

Anyone can use my name but there is only one of me!
LOL,she can use it all she wants but there is only one true BENTLEY STARS.
Anyone can use my name but there is only one of me! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Shut up, CanDo.......your ads are getting a little old! Love ya, buddy!
.......your ads are getting a little old! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Yeah, and his are not the only ones.
Shut up, CanDo.......your ads are getting a little old! Love ya, buddy! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I'm with ya, Lana and have you noticed he does not put a link to his review, could be deceptive.
Bentley, please do a showcase. You ae very easy on the eyes.
Where is the ad Bentley? do you have a link to it....?
Im curious, where is the ad? Is everything the same.

Just do Bently Stars of Dallas. That way she will be Bently Stars of Austin
I vote this as lamest threAD of the day. At least post nude photos if we have to read this drivel.
I vote DRIVEL word of the day.

nEXt thread I love when they drivel on the star.,s.
Don't worry Bentley, the girl using your name is doing you a favor. No matter who she is, short of murdering someone, she will likely enhance your reputation.
OMG,some girl is telling everybody she's me.Wonder can she use my reviews? Originally Posted by bentley stars

No, Bentley, she won't be able to use your reviews. She can only use your images and post ads in your name. If she tries to use your reviews, her PC will burst into flames. No worries.
No, Bentley, she won't be able to use your reviews. She can only use your images and post ads in your name. If she tries to use your reviews, her PC will burst into flames. No worries. Originally Posted by Dannie

and people think I'm weird because I keep a fire extenguisher next to my computer.

you never know!!!