URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hiii-loves/43839235
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near airport
Activities: meet and greet chat, discussed things, LFK, CBJ, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: Black w/blue, was up, when down about mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very cute lady, looks exactly like her pics, tight body, some cool piercings about 5’3, small As with perfect nips, cute butt awesome view in k9
Recommendation: Yes
WOW, Good find. I wish she was in my zip code
Wow she looks hot. I like them like this. Can’t be real though
She's real. Super nice girl...just very YMMV.
Wow she looks hot. I like them like this. Can’t be real though Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
Very real and accurate pics. Might be out of some of your guys price range though. Also don't expect a full open menu. Maybe it gets better with time. I did not repeat based on that but she is a sweetheart and very real.
  • jj999
  • 02-05-2022, 08:58 AM
How is her in call? She wouldn’t give me details…she said she wasn’t sure if it was in the city or gates which made me cautious. So I passed. I’ve had bad experiences in the city a few times. I may reconsider.
How is her in call? She wouldn’t give me details…she said she wasn’t sure if it was in the city or gates which made me cautious. So I passed. I’ve had bad experiences in the city a few times. I may reconsider. Originally Posted by jj999
Unfortunately there is no consistent incall.
I discussed how the incall she uses isn’t a spot I’d prefer. The management there’s cracking down trying to keep up a decent appearance. However I felt at ease, she met me outside and we walked in together. Nothing out of the ordinary, she did say she’s up for a better spot she’s just working at it
I discussed how the incall she uses isn’t a spot I’d prefer. The management there’s cracking down trying to keep up a decent appearance. However I felt at ease, she met me outside and we walked in together. Nothing out of the ordinary, she did say she’s up for a better spot she’s just working at it Originally Posted by Forfwb

Rent-A-Wreck Car Rentals at Greater Rochester Intl, ROC -...

Sorry had ta
thanks for report Sir

She’s a super nice girl and she’s very much like her pics show. Incall isn’t consistent but she’ll do outcall if you have a place. I know of her lifestyle somewhat from FB, and I don’t see any red flags with her. She’s a sweet girl. YMMV with her but money talks..
  • jj999
  • 02-17-2022, 05:56 AM
I finally met with her and surprisingly our paths had crossed years ago.. I agree with everything that’s been said already…. Very pretty woman, super nice and a sweetheart!
The hotel needs to go. I will not see anybody there anymore.