User ID: CarlaMonae_AR
Date: 1-28-2022 (Staff Edit - Correct Date per Op in Post # 4 - Biomed1
Name: Carla Monae
Phone: NA
Email Address: carlamonae.ark@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Jacksonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Private Incall residence in a subdivision of JVille. Decently nice area.
Activities: Talking, getting to know each other. BBBJ X 100!! ; CG; Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long hair past shoulders (I think) she had it up. Believe it was light brunette or sandy dark blonde? I say this because it was around 9PM and she had lights off except night lights.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very beautiful faces woman. She is larger, I’m not a classification expert but I would almost label her BBW. She told me she is activity working out and losing weight. She has a tummy but honestly her face, breasts, and booty are great.
Recommendation: Yes
A very special young woman !!
Nice review about Carla! Might want to check the date
Nice review about Carla! Might want to check the date Originally Posted by Baconman
Hahah my bad. Yeah should be January not Feb. or maybe I was predicted something yet to come…
Shes a yes in my book...

Damn! I been interested in her but that photo has my undivided attention!
How short and how large because she’s hiding it in the pics
How short and how large because she’s hiding it in the pics Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
Hiding what??? you're looking straight at her...
She’s about 5’7” or so. She’s not skinny but I also wouldn’t call her BBW. She’s very curvy. Just my two cents.
There’s this thing called filters. I’ve seen a few ppl say she’s big
She ain’t taking full pics of her body either
How short and how large because she’s hiding it in the pics Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
On top of the list to climb those mountains
I have been trying to set up a date with her but my timing has been off lately, all me. I will eventually get it set up and enjoy her assets! I can hardly wait!