Eccie Referral Service

There are so many great providers on Eccie. It would be great of Eccie provided referrals or suggestions like Amazon does.. For instance, "Hobbyist who viewed Provider X's profile also viewed Provider Y and Provider Z's profile."
As paranoid as we are about who is tracking what, I think we'd be afraid that may also include our home phone number.

Of course, if you see a review you like, you can always see who else the reviewer has reviewed. (I can't believe I typed all that without one "e" before the "i".)
I wish Eccie had hobbyist reference site that providers could go and see if we are good to go, like P411. I'm not in a situation to get on P411. It would make screening us easier and quicker. I could have marked one off my bucket list tonight, but screening took too long and it got too late. I know, I know...I need to get P411.
No. Hell no. God damn HELL NO!!!.

To do this, they would have to track your account and whos profile you looked at to complie the info. I dont care how "anonymous" the tracking is. dont want anyone knowing who I look at. How long before someone gets the info and figures out some way to use it against someone? One of the fundimental safety rules in the hobby is to give others as little info as possible about yourself to others. Its a good thing we don't know how much of our actions on the board are loggeed now.

As to any other kind of screening, references, etc again Hell No. ECCIE already walks a very fine in avoiding actual links to prostitution. Right now, ECCIE simply provides a mdium for exchanging information and posting stories. Any kind of screening, referials, etc could easly push them over that line

Why reinvent P411? They do a great job and if you call them, I bet they can work around whatever is stopping you from getting an account with them.
I wish all guys would get P411. I know some don't like the price but it makes it safer and easier for all.
I wish Eccie had hobbyist reference site that providers could go and see if we are good to go, like P411. I'm not in a situation to get on P411. It would make screening us easier and quicker. I could have marked one off my bucket list tonight, but screening took too long and it got too late. I know, I know...I need to get P411. Originally Posted by harley2005

Why don't you have a lady you have seen send you an invite and then get another okay from another lady you have visited with.

just a thought
I wish all guys would get P411. I know some don't like the price but it makes it safer and easier for all. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
THAT is a pipe dream... P411 is no safer than ECCIE or even BP. Their 'system" can be circumvented and I know for a fact that LE is active on that site. Price is not the issue with P411, PRIVACY is.
THAT is a pipe dream... P411 is no safer than ECCIE or even BP. Their 'system" can be circumvented and I know for a fact that LE is active on that site. Price is not the issue with P411, PRIVACY is. Originally Posted by LickHer
Man, I just don't know what to say other than I am sure now who this guy is. Just for clarification, no one said any of them are safe. Just that some are safer and more usefull than others. No "system" is perfect and LE can be active on any of them.

Miss your "job" at Studio Wet bud? I guess you were lucky and not there that day? FYI, the "I know for a fact" statement rconfirmed who you really are.
A little back story please?
Sorry. Subject is worn out. I should have just ignored him. Was easy when I did not have a handle and could not post. If you were around a year or two, should be easy to ID him based on his posts. Several others have already PMed me with correct guesses.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
No. Hell no. God damn HELL NO!!!.

To do this, they would have to track your account and whos profile you looked at to complie the info. I dont care how "anonymous" the tracking is. dont want anyone knowing who I look at. How long before someone gets the info and figures out some way to use it against someone? One of the fundimental safety rules in the hobby is to give others as little info as possible about yourself to others. Its a good thing we don't know how much of our actions on the board are loggeed now. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I'm not sure how not knowing can be considered a "good thing", so I'm going let the cat out of the bag.
Any decent server software can track every click, and every page viewed, including how long you looked at each page, and correlate that data by IP address. If you log in, it can attach your username to the data and match it to the IP address. It's old technology.

From there it's probably pretty easy to come up with a routine that spits out the information the OP is asking for, but my point is, the tracking is already being done. The information is stored in the server logs.
Further hijacking.
Sir I find the signature line both intriguing and inspiring.
We have many instruments and abilities to impersonate greatness, except voices and passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IEvDanN33E
I'm not sure how not knowing can be considered a "good thing", so I'm going let the cat out of the bag.
Any decent server software can track every click, and every page viewed, including how long you looked at each page, and correlate that data by IP address. If you log in, it can attach your username to the data and match it to the IP address. It's old technology.

From there it's probably pretty easy to come up with a routine that spits out the information the OP is asking for, but my point is, the tracking is already being done. The information is stored in the server logs. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Is that why the row of providers at the top of my page is always trannys?

Damn.
I meant to say "For Piece of mind, it may be better we don't know." I am very aware of what can be done having been a MCSE for over 15 years. Of course, I have no idea what logging they have turned on here. Hopefully as little as possible.

From there it's probably pretty easy to come up with a routine that spits out the information the OP is asking for, but my point is, the tracking is already being done. The information is stored in the server logs. Originally Posted by PODarkness
THAT is a pipe dream... P411 is no safer than ECCIE or even BP. Their 'system" can be circumvented and I know for a fact that LE is active on that site. Price is not the issue with P411, PRIVACY is. Originally Posted by LickHer
I wouldn't go as far or as dramatic as you did, but even Gina constantly says that P411 is only supposed to be used as one tool in the toolbox, not the end-all-be-all.

There have been issues in the past with P411 accounts getting compromised by LE-- resulting in many arrests on both sides of the fence. It amazes me how many forget this when they worship something as the end-all-be-all.