Two part question

So I have cute young house keeper who go's to school with the SO. Anyway today the SO got tied up with something and asked that I be here to let the girl in to clean.
No issue work from home sometimes so no biggie.... Anyway today seems odd. She talked to me for a bit and said she is going out of town and trying to make extra money.
Of course you know what first came to mind but she then went to ask if I needed stuff done to the yard or garage etc. I told her I would think about it and get back with her.
I then glanced down the hall while she is cleaning the bathroom and she has her shirt tied up. She has a crown tat on her side... I have read others mention crown tats so looking for any intel on it.
Second part, is there a good way to ask for extras...and better yet how dumb would I be to hit up the SO's study buddy...

The more I glance at her the more I feel the blood leaving the logic head and hard to resist the urge...
Too risky and too close to home! I see a big disaster and regret if you cannot resist the urge....unless you don't care much about your marriage or SO. Leave this one alone and leave it as your fantasy.
Yeah....the danger is kind of exciting but I am starting to smell a trap. The SO texted she was going to the gym and would be late but wanted me to invite her friend to dinner out.
I then heard her phone go off and she called someone and said...."yeah...no..not yet...sounds good...I will see what I can do.... (restraunts name)...bye"

Bloods flowing like normal again
u can always ask her about the making extra money out of town part.
Maybe she's royalty hahaha
Fuck her and then tell her not to tell the SO. WHAT could go wrong?!
But her a car, a condo and set her up as your exec assistant. Then you can have an employment contract that will GUARANTEE everything is fine - except for that 230gr slug in the back of your head.
But her a car, a condo and set her up as your exec assistant. Then you can have an employment contract that will GUARANTEE everything is fine - except for that 230gr slug in the back of your head. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Lol...the SO is a pistol marksman..woman how ever you say it so I imagine it wouldn't be to far truth

I have pretty much confirmed they are playing games. Between text from the SO and her novice seduction banter.... It is pretty clear this is a test of some sort.
Not to be outdone, I found extra work in the backyard, she just finished mowing and is now donning a pair of rubber gloves cleaning up the dogs poo.

Of course I am still on the hook for dinner but but worth it for the show and peace of mind knowing I'm nnobodys fool, for today at least.
I got the perfect solution to see if it's just a test, game, or whatever and to let her make some extra money.

Tell her you got a friend in need of a housekeeper and if there are extras, the $$$ would be very attractive, and watch her responce. if she says ok

send her to me , lol

CG
Two part answer:

1. Don't shit where you eat
2. Period
Go for it! what can possibly go wrong?
Maybe your wife thinks your on eccie.Maybe now she knows.
Maybe your wife thinks your on eccie.Maybe now she knows. Originally Posted by azngrllvr
Thanks man, didnt think of it that way. Truth be told i am not sure if the SO has a girl crush on her or just odd friendship...both from same country etc.
Either way dinner was fun lots of smiles and forign language but both seemed to be having a good time...guess i passed the test or whatever for now.
She is staying the night tomorrow for a study session....hello penthouse forum (joke of course)
Go for a three way with SO and housekeeper.
Go for a three way with SO and housekeeper. Originally Posted by pyramider

+1

Get them drunk and dare them to kiss eachother.
Oh two women armed with feather dusters ....