what is the new definition of a spinner?

Ok so what is a spinner? Ive seen a very liberal interpretation of the word on here lately which leads me to believe that I dont know what one is.
Its like Bigfoot: You never get a chance to see for yourself but you know a guy that knows a guy that heard of a guy that has
Spinner is in the eye of the gentleman $$ and his interpretation. My definition is 95 - 115 lbs 5'-5'6". Small or big breasted, but as long as you can lay back and spin the top you technically have a spinner!
Its just losing its meaning anymore. Seems like anyone thats not a bbw is calling themselves a spinner anymore.
I've always thought it meant short and thin, as in around 5.0 feet and 100#. But in San Antonio, it seems to mean short, as in 5.0 feet and 150#. It has also come to mean any form of slender. You can be 5'6" and be a spinner so long as you are skinny. I don't care. I just like skinny - 5 feet to 7 feet. They can all just spin away.
As a provider on this board, I don't use that term and I'm thin. Okay, not the thinnest, but my stomach is flat when I stand up, and I have inner curves ) ( rather than outer curves ( )

I think there should be terms with clear definitions. I don't think it's fair to the gents for people to use incorrect terms when describing their date.
Screw a spinner, see Tracy!!
I think still looking has some guidelines in his avatar or whatever you call it at the bottom of his posts.
Screw a spinner, see Tracy!! Originally Posted by joesan12
I'm confused didnt she say she wasn't a spinner?
A spinner to me is 5'-5'3",95-115 lbs., if her size is petite she's probably a spinner. IMO
A spinner to me is 5'-5'3",95-115 lbs., if her size is petite she's probably a spinner. IMO Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
I agree, except for the petite. In clothing Petite has become the new word for short as in less than 5'3" Go to Dillard's and look at the petite sizes - a 5'2" 155 lb puff ball can fit the large petite - I know, large and petite don't seem to fit in the same sentence! Clothing manufacturers have gradually changed sizing so today's size 2 was yesterday's size 10!