Who is Plastic Man?

Who/what is he? Why does he talk like that?
Who is Plastic Man?
There isn't a soul on Eccie who hasn't pondered that question at one time or another.

While no one really knows for sure, there are rumors that Plastic Man is the end result of a Tryst between a lonely love starved pirate and a discarded department store mannequin.

What we do know is that he's dedicated his life to protecting Jimmie's from the evils brought on by commies, pinkos and the alphabet people. He also insults the Jimmie's relentlessly for their own good.
He's non-recyclable and refuses to share a bin with undesirables like paper. It's best to keep them separate, but equal. He enjoys an occasion funnel, but that usually ends in a barrage of demeaning insults directed toward the ungrateful funnel.

Finally, unlike common plastic people, he can take the heat without having a meltdown and doesn't crack under pressure.
He lives in Plastic Mom's basement and gives out "Golden Dildos" to all deserving Jimmies. Fights for us in the "Space Force". All around national icon!
None of you loons make any sense.
None of you loons make any sense. Originally Posted by lkz9900
We weren't this way when we joined. You'll find out in due time. 😉
careful there with the name calling.... that's the Dims job....
The artist

Formerly known as California Plastic Man

Currently Jim Eagle
A superhero SO bad, they had to give him dozens of powers to make him "almost" as useful as Aquaman.
Who/what is he? Why does he talk like that? Originally Posted by lkz9900
The unconscious of Carlos Danger.
Plastic Man is LE and he just posts in his gibberish text to complete misdirect us. That's my theory. No one is that mentally challenged as he portrays himself.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Plastic Man is LE and he just posts in his gibberish text to complete misdirect us. That's my theory. No one is that mentally challenged as he portrays himself. Originally Posted by Maximum4
He's been a member since 2010. That's one hella long investigation.
careful there with the name calling Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Have you been vaccinated for covid19 Paulie?
Have you been vaccinated for covid19 Paulie? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Absolutely.
Trump got it here at WARP SPEED....
Why wouldn't I take the shot....

And THAT means, I no longer need to wear a FACE DIAPER (kudos for that expression PM)....

And I shouldn't have to eat food in a bar any longer.....
Of course.... THAT has never made sense anyways.....
whys does yer ...plastic man ...puts a clock ...in every ...room

...sos he always ...knows whats time it be!