Are there any good tv shows out there?

True Blood is ending and have seen nearly every show pretty much. I recently finished all episodes of Penny Dreadful, Dexter, and Bates Motel. I like monsterous/mystery shows. What else is there? New or old. I can't believe it took me until this year to watch Dexter. I need something entertaining to watch. Preferably older so I can watch seasons after seasons and not just episodes waiting for another one.

Any suggestions?
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2014, 03:11 PM
True detective was great, it's a monster(kinda) mystery show. And right now I'm watching Coppers on Netflix. If you have Netflix jemma I highly recommend orange is the new black if you ain't checked it out already. I think you'd like that one. Next up for me after copper is Luther.
Second on True Detective. It's only 8 or 9 episodes, so it won't take forever to watch.
Is Coppers any good?
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm 2 shows in I will kill most of the season tonight. And then let you know EA. So far it's pretty good.
I've been watching reruns of "JAG".....it's over 20 years old but pretty cool.

JAG is on Netflix? Shiet!
JAG is on Netflix? Shiet! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Channel 259 on DISH Network @ 8:00 pm
No Dish... Fugg...

Mack's boobies ...... Ummmm
Deadliest Catch
I watched all of those this past winter
Da Vinci's Demons
Defiance
Banshee
True Detective
Black Sails
House of cards on net flix is great! Also try American horror story, probably right up your alley.
Second on True Detective. It's only 8 or 9 episodes, so it won't take forever to watch. Originally Posted by Chrisrock
Then that's no fun! I want another show like Dexter...where I can watch all 8 seasons and not have to wait for another episode weekly to find out what happens.
True detective was great, it's a monster(kinda) mystery show. And right now I'm watching Coppers on Netflix. If you have Netflix jemma I highly recommend orange is the new black if you ain't checked it out already. I think you'd like that one. Next up for me after copper is Luther. Originally Posted by Trey
Watched trailer for OITNB and didn't find it interesting