[Florida Justice News] Father Beats Man Unconscious After Catching Him Molesting Son

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.1872584

I'd done same thing.......if i had a kiddo
Some sleaze bag, douche wad attorney will file a civil action against the dad.

Makes you wonder if they had arrested the dad, how fast would the contributions come in to pay the bail?
Didn't something similar happen here in Texas, except the father beat the perp to death? Again, no charges filed. It fell under justifiable homicide.
Didn't something similar happen here in Texas, except the father beat the perp to death? Again, no charges filed. It fell under justifiable homicide. Originally Posted by Sir Matthias
Yes it did. It happened outside of Austin.

Some dude was molesting this guy's little girl and she screamed. Her father came in and beat the fuck outta that dude. Dude died a short time later.
Probably had a pre existing heart condition ...
Wow now that's my brand of justice in cases like this. I don't have kids but I probably would've transitioned him on to the next world if it were my kid. Kudo's to the father for taking decisive action and not letting this guy get his day in court. He got beat by father, will get convicted, and likely beaten again by inmates once convicted.

Some dude was molesting this guy's little girl and she screamed. Her father came in and beat the fuck outta that dude. Dude died a short time later. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Well deserved punishment. The poor girl is scarred for life. I would've cut his dick off while he was still alive, put it in his mouth and set his crotch on fire.
Well deserved punishment. The poor girl is scarred for life. I would've cut his dick off while he was still alive, put it in his mouth and set his crotch on fire. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Given the impromptu genital relocation, wouldn't that mean you just set his face on fire?
Given the impromptu genital relocation, wouldn't that mean you just set his face on fire? Originally Posted by Sir Matthias
His bleeding crotch.
Well deserved punishment. The poor girl is scarred for life. I would've cut his dick off while he was still alive, put it in his mouth and set his crotch on fire. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
AMEN TO THAT.

Some dude was molesting this guy's little girl and she screamed. Her father came in and beat the fuck outta that dude. Dude died a short time later. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Wasn't there a case where it was consensual but the dad didn't know it and the girl didn't speak up until a day or so after the dad shot the guy?
Wasn't there a case where it was consensual but the dad didn't know it and the girl didn't speak up until a day or so after the dad shot the guy? Originally Posted by boardman
Yep. The girl was a hoe. She needed her ass whopped for that shit.

Can't blame the father for shooting somebody who had no business being in his house!
Good for him